Diamond takes over title game in Myrtle Beach | The Boneyard

Diamond takes over title game in Myrtle Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
That's a great write up. I wonder how much of the game Diamond and Xylina guarded one another.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
If UConn gets DD, the 90-win streak may just go down. Not saying it will, but very possible. By the time KML is gone, DD would be a junior with Stewart, Tuck, and MoJeff seniors. That's a nasty lineup.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
KML lost a game in her 2nd month. Slouch! :) Maya went twice as long. But KML will not lose many more, just as Maya did not.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Moriah is shooting 48% from 3-point range. Morgan can hit the 3. Breanna can hit the 3. All can get to the rack. And that's our bench!

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Moriah is shooting 48% from 3-point range. Morgan can hit the 3. Breanna can hit the 3. All can get to the rack. And that's our bench!
isnt that the current problem? UConn needs some post presence

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
If Breanna lived where I do, she would be known as The Washington Post!
I knew this was going to happen... but I thought "presence" would have been used!

seriously lol

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I knew this was going to happen... but I thought "presence" would have been used!

seriously lol
I hope you get all the "presence" you want for Christmas, DC!

Reaction Score
Geno was not there. He got the blowout game as the semis were while we played C of C, and the finals were on travel day (back). They rarely guarded each other. Diamond was scary. She didn't do all that much for most of the game. With 5 minutes left and down 10, rebounds and steals got her the ball in the open court and the lead was gone instantly. We should take a look at #32, Shayla Cooper, on Diamond's team.

Reaction Score
Geno was not there. He got the blowout game as the semis were while we played C of C, and the finals were on travel day (back). They rarely guarded each other. Diamond was scary. She didn't do all that much for most of the game. With 5 minutes left and down 10, rebounds and steals got her the ball in the open court and the lead was gone instantly. We should take a look at #32, Shayla Cooper, on Diamond's team.
Nice eyes-on report, Billybonggg! I have a question from the post-game press conference, the coach said this:

“We had to waste too many timeouts on motivational rebounding timeouts and that kind of thing,” Vikings coach Anne Long said.

What is a motivational rebounding timeout? When the coach takes a time-out to yell at her players for dogging it on the boards?

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
buddy you havent heard... we already have her :cool:
That's what some thought about Laura Harper.

I hope she is leaning our way, but I take nothing for granted.

Reaction Score
Nice eyes-on report, Billybonggg! I have a question from the post-game press conference, the coach said this:

“We had to waste too many timeouts on motivational rebounding timeouts and that kind of thing,” Vikings coach Anne Long said.

What is a motivational rebounding timeout? When the coach takes a time-out to yell at her players for dogging it on the boards?
A motivational timeout is required when Bria Hartley out-rebounds your center 9-6. To make the day worse, anyone who focused on pushing Stephanie Dolson around usually found themself on the floor looking up. I think she's had it with people trying to intimidate her.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
I hope we get Diamond. She looks amazing.

v6_radiant_diamond_asha_tb.jpg

Reaction Score
She was tweeting about "Team Nike" and hmm UConn is Nike and some of her other schools like Tennessee and Maryland are not. Just another feather in the cap for Geno.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I was hoping that Geno would get a Diamond for Christmas. We'll see in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom