Diaco's Sunday Conference Call (audio) | The Boneyard

Diaco's Sunday Conference Call (audio)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The first clip didn't work on my phone but I really enjoy those snippets. Keep em coming.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I don't remember the specific 3rd & 6 you referred to in another thread, but do you remember Davis running a long route the play before?

Kudos to Matt for asking the questions that the diehards want to know. I still say that unless Davis is injured or has no air in his lungs, he needs to be out there on all plays. Especially big 3rd down plays.

Reaction Score
I don't remember the specific 3rd & 6 you referred to in another thread, but do you remember Davis running a long route the play before?

Kudos to Matt for asking the questions that the diehards want to know. I still say that unless Davis is injured or has no air in his lungs, he needs to be out there on all plays. Especially big 3rd down plays.

I don't recall but I'm gonna check the DVR tonight. Even if he did, he needs to be on the field.

Reaction Score
We were discussing that too. It was several 3rd and passing type downs they took him off. A head scratcher. You keep him in there, even if he is gassed from a long route the play prior. If nothing else to draw the attention of the safety and opens things up for other WR's/TE's. Give him a rest on 1st down if need be.

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
We were discussing that too. It was several 3rd and passing type downs they took him off. A head scratcher. You keep him in there, even if he is gassed from a long route the play prior. If nothing else to draw the attention of the safety and opens things up for other WR's/TE's. Give him a rest on 1st down if need be.

So we should be playing for 3rd down? The specter of GDL surfaces again...

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Reaction Score
Good job Matt, asking the tough question. A question he obviously avoided. Oh well....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom