Diaco quote | The Boneyard

Diaco quote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Some here may agree or disagree with things HCBD has done or said, but that is an argument for another day. One thing he said that you can not argue with is that breakfast tastes so much better after a win. He is absolutely right, breakfast is delicious this morning. Go huskies tv

Reaction Score
Cheesy eggs and toast with a cup of joe.
How ironic your reply about Cheesy eggs. Wife and I had breakfast this morning at Kitchen Little in Mystic ( great place). I ordered the spinach , mushroom omelet stuffed with sour cream and they had American cheese smothered on top. I commented to my wife this should be called the Bob Diaco special. Let me tell you it was delicious.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I thought this thread would be about Diaco's post-game quote where he said if anyone messed up his hair he just whistles and if falls back into place.

Reaction Score
How ironic your reply about Cheesy eggs. Wife and I had breakfast this morning at Kitchen Little in Mystic ( great place). I ordered the spinach , mushroom omelet stuffed with sour cream and they had American cheese smothered on top. I commented to my wife this should be called the Bob Diaco special. Let me tell you it was delicious.

Kitchen Little is the BEST!!!

Reaction Score
Kitchen Little is the BEST!!!
You are right , it is the Best. Only other place I can compare it to is the Hominy Grill in Charleston SC. If you are ever in Charleston, you must have breakfast there

Reaction Score
There's actually a great one in Annapolis, one block towards downtown from the Westin (which is near the stadium).

Hey -- I might need to look that place up in two weeks on selection day!

Reaction Score
There's actually a great one in Annapolis, one block towards downtown from the Westin (which is near the stadium).

Hey -- I might need to look that place up in two weeks on selection day!
What is name of breakfast place in Annapolis? If we are not playing in Military bowl this year, we are definitely doing an Annapolis road trip next fall. Always love a great breakfast joint, especially after a victory

Reaction Score
What is name of breakfast place in Annapolis? If we are not playing in Military bowl this year, we are definitely doing an Annapolis road trip next fall. Always love a great breakfast joint, especially after a victory

O.K., I found it. Miss Shirley's Cafe.

Reaction Score
O.K., I found it. Miss Shirley's Cafe.
Thank you. Hoping we are in Pinstripe bowl this year, but will definitely go there next fall for Navy game. If you are there I will buy you a breakfast

Reaction Score
Thank you. Hoping we are in Pinstripe bowl this year, but will definitely go there next fall for Navy game. If you are there I will buy you a breakfast

KInd of you. We can discuss in the fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom