Diaco, OC, DC, OL Coaches | The Boneyard

Diaco, OC, DC, OL Coaches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
Bottom line is we just are not a good team at all, with the exception of some shining (brief) moments on defense, that is even a stretch. There isn't a coach on any level that would walk into this program that was left in shambles, and put a winning product on the field. If anyone thought this team would do any better this year than last, wasn't watching what little talent we did have graduate. Do we have some talent, yes, but no where near what we have had in the past. Thank Coach PP for using what little talent Edsall did leave and even ruined that, didn't recruit anyone from this decade that would make an impact on big boy football. These coaches need some time, I do agree if our OL is that bad, there has to be some schemes to hide it, Whitmer is bad, but even the best QB wouldn't last behind this line. It's not the same as last year's line correct? Not that last year was any better but between the OL and the play calling toward the end of last year vs this year seems light years apart. This year is a growing year, developing what we do have, moving what doesn't belong and adding what we need. We will get there, I truly believe that but not in just one year. Having said that, they may need to make an adjustment on coaching on the Offensive side of the ball if this continues into year two. Guess we will see, basketball can't come soon enough.. lastly, how many will ECU score on our D? Or should I say our O?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul
Top Bottom