Diaco needs to talk to Ollie about metaphors | The Boneyard

Diaco needs to talk to Ollie about metaphors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Did he say this year was the teardown phase, or was that just a boneyard meme? Because we aren't in the painting stage of construction. We are still pouring the foundation. He needs steel, bricks, and concrete right now, not paint. If he's finished the tear down, and skips straight to paint, we're fahked.

Reaction Score
Worse attendance in Rentshcler Field history would be a strong indicator that they are not. When you see long time die hards on this forum start to question the point of going to these games you got problems.

When you openly talk of treating games like exhibitions, and of not winning games at the expense of the future, you can't be shocked when people choose to checkout until that future arrives.

So you're right, he needs to talk to KO about using more palatable metaphors for the fan base.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
We are still pouring the foundation. He needs steel, bricks, and concrete right now, not paint. If he's finished the tear down, and skips straight to paint, we're fahked.
Maybe he will find a time capsule that Randy left behind while pouring that foundation that will explain how to win with less

Reaction Score
We've got to find some toughness in that locker room somewhere, because I'm not a loser and the guys in that locker room are not losers. We're at the bottom right now.

It's one of two things: We either stick together as a group and fight and try to go win, or we point the finger and make excuses and separate. It's an embarrassment.

We've got to get tougher as a group. I just don't see it from my [team]. Toughness is not just going to hit somebody. Toughness is being mentally tough. At the end of the game you have to be mentally strong and communicate. As a team right now we're not doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom