Diaco Keeps Testing Bounds Of Reality, But There's No Magic (J. Jacobs) | The Boneyard

Diaco Keeps Testing Bounds Of Reality, But There's No Magic (J. Jacobs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He's an intriguing cat, this Diaco. I still can't get over his explanation for the first quarter fake field goal attempt. I'd like to spend time in a room with this guy. I think he's legit crazy and has no idea that his reality is entirely unique and different than what everybody else is experiencing. The alternative is that he's entirely conscious of what he's saying and doing.

That noted, I'd prefer that he not be on the sidelines anymore regardless.

Crazy is ok, when it works. This guy's crazy is not working.

Reaction Score
Diaco seriously lives in make-believe-land. He is a con-artist; a snake oil salesman, yet I don't think he even realizes it.

Reaction Score
A well deserved blistering Indictment of Diaco. Thank you for calling BS on BD.

next step for Horde is ask Benedict if Diaco is coming back next year. That will help folks like me make my season ticket decision (not dropping, but cutting back ).

Reaction Score
Worst offense in America? Undoubtedly led by the worst Head Coach in America.

I swear this guy lives in some sort of alternate universe or something. Jeff Jacobs was dead on. Happy Horse Manure is the only thing you can count on from this coach. A total fraud, who takes no accountability.

C

Chief00

Quite frankly, Warde, Susan and that highly compensated search committee firm all have egg on their face.

Now we need to pay him $3.7 million to $5.0 million - to let him go - about two years of Calhoun's or Geno's coaching.

Starting over yet again will be tough but we have no choice. Why we picked this guy over TJ Weist I will never know.

Reaction Score
Quite frankly, Warde, Susan and that highly compensated search committee firm all have egg on their face.

Now we need to pay him $3.7 million to $5.0 million - to let him go - about two years of Calhoun's or Geno's coaching.

Starting over yet again will be tough but we have no choice. Why we picked this guy over TJ Weist I will never know.
Even more upsetting, there is no one on this staff that can legitimately take the reigns in the meantime. Weist at least had experience, Diaco surrounded himself for the most part with incompetent friends, that couldn't be a head coach at most high schools.
Think about the players we had in the last three years. All of the players that were NFL caliber were FHCPP's players. I don't see any of his current players as NFL caliber, do you?

Reaction Score
I want to know why Diaco hates Bobby Puyol so much before he leaves. He gives everyone a chance but this kid. Thomas gets his targets, BS had a long rope... Nothing for a great kicker, never gets his shots even as a senior. Diaco has it out for him.

Reaction Score
Worst offense in America? Undoubtedly led by the worst Head Coach in America.

I swear this guy lives in some sort of alternate universe or something. Jeff Jacobs was dead on. Happy Horse Manure is the only thing you can count on from this coach. A total fraud, who takes no accountability.
Well so much for the Diaco experience. Wasn't it just 3 years ago, everyone was so excited. My how time fly's. First year was expected, Second year an improvement, this year a disaster. Time to move on, a new coach, and the same problems. Can't recruit, terrible conference, half ass AD. Have I missed anything.

Reaction Score
Hopefully Jacobs knows something.
Yeah, that is my thought too. Gotta be the case. And don't you hire an AD who DOESN'T need a search committee when he needs to hire a FB coach? My guess is that Bennedict has been hard at work all by himself.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Next season should be spatactular, more BS from Bobby red pants and the possibility of goin 2-10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom