Diaco is running the offense he wants... | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Diaco is running the offense he wants...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
I hope you're not one of the millions that I drove away RSC.
LOL, nah, my skin is thicker than that this time around... I just cry myself to sleep because of your insensitivity.

Or the bourbon. Meh.

;)

Reaction Score
Wonder how that offense to the Big 12 if we get the invite.

Reaction Score
Any scheme will work. Give me offensive linemen that can win their battles, RB's that can find a hole and block, a fairly accurate QB and receivers that can get open, block downfield and catch the ball. I'm pretty sure that people would be happy with any play calling. I'm pretty sure Sheriffs can be accurate if he is given time. I think the main problem with the passing game is that the field is shortened because of lack of time. The defense has less field to cover it is also a reason for lack of separation by the receivers.

I agree.......give me all of the above.

We don't need to recruit the best talent in the region to provide an entertaining and exciting game time experience like the Houstons, Memphis, Cincinnati's of the AAC, or the Stanfords, Baylors, Alabama's, etc. etc. of P-5 programs. We need to recruit talent that is recognized by more FBS programs. A team loaded with under the radar recruits, or those with completion from FCS schools, or no other offers at any level, does not make for a explosive offense on the FBS level.

Reaction Score
After re-reading this entire thread, I come to one conclusion. We don't get it right in practice. If we did the same stuff wouldn't happen over and over again in big spots.. It'd be nice to get to the level Geno's WBB squad is, where practice is harder than the actual game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom