Diaco Imparting His Fun on Nebraska | The Boneyard

Diaco Imparting His Fun on Nebraska

Reaction Score
Still amazed he landed a gig so quickly (at a storied program like that no less) considering what a clogged outhouse he left behind here last season.

Must be the crantaloons.

Last edited:

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
I'd say this interview is worse.

Reaction Score
Still amazed he landed a gig so quickly (at a storied program like that no less) considering what a clogged outhouse he left behind here last season.

Must be the crantaloons.

They were looking at the job he did as defensive coordinator at ND.

Reaction Score
Verbal diarrhea.....Snake oil sales were down, so Bob switched to corn oil. Well played you narcissistic bastard!!! God, I hope Bob turns the Nebraska "Black Shirt" tradition into a pool of red.

Reaction Score
They were looking at the job he did as defensive coordinator at ND.

Must have been. If they saw any of our game tapes the last 3 years they'd already have buyer's remorse.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
He will stay in the booth this year. Good luck to anyone in the booth who he can talk to.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
I love how in the graphics at the bottom of the screen, the BTN only mentioned his tenure at Notre Lame...nothing about being at UConn. It was like the last three years never happened. The announcers were also obviously under orders not to bring up anything regarding his UConn career. What a whitewash!

Reaction Score
I love how in the graphics at the bottom of the screen, the BTN only mentioned his tenure at Notre Lame...nothing about being at UConn. It was like the last three years never happened. The announcers were also obviously under orders not to bring up anything regarding his UConn career. What a whitewash!
It showed his record at UCONN in the beginning.

Reaction Score
Verbal diarrhea.....Snake oil sales were down, so Bob switched to corn oil. Well played you narcissistic bastard!!! God, I hope Bob turns the Nebraska "Black Shirt" tradition into a pool of red.

You get a like for verbal diarrhea...;) It is hard to express for many here to keep it legal and still get to the point. That phrase is a good summery.
It is sad with the dire straits our state is in that Malloy cannot pass a loser tax, on PP & Debacle for what their fiasco has cost the program.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom