Diaco headed to LaTech as DC... | The Boneyard

Diaco headed to LaTech as DC...

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
I know La Tech is in the middle of nowhere (or at least i thought somebody mentioned that before), anyways, the players must've heard some of the ridiculous things he's said over the last few years. Like how can you expect the players to take some nut jabbering about fish cakes and snake oil seriously?

Reaction Score
I know La Tech is in the middle of nowhere (or at least i thought somebody mentioned that before), anyways, the players must've heard some of the ridiculous things he's said over the last few years. Like how can you expect the players to take some nut jabbering about fish cakes and snake oil seriously?
Diaco has proven to be successful when he is not in charge. If he starts spewing nonsense, Holtz will tell him to cut it out.

I think this is a great hire by La Tech as where else are they going to be able to find such a highly qualified DC?

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
The last time Geno took the women's team to Ruston to play the Lady Techsters, he commented after the game that he wouldn't be returning because there are no bars in Ruston. It's a dry town. You can, however, buy beer seven miles away in Grambling. The Bulldog fans will need a few six packs if Skip ever lets this clown open his mouth publicly. Ruston's biggest industry by far is retail pizza sales. That town has every major national pizza chain in the country.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom