Diaco has a Ferrari in the Garage from NC State too! | The Boneyard

Diaco has a Ferrari in the Garage from NC State too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just like we had the corvette when the RB from USC transferred here and the rolls Royce when Stewart came from Florida. How have those worked out for us. Just trying to keep it real here. I am excited too about the prospects of having a QB that can play but let's keep it in perspective.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
While any upgrade is welcome. NC state isn't exactly QB U. He was also slotted to be a FB.

Of course to us, he may look like the second coming of Cam Newton and Tim Tebow.

Reaction Score
confidence c better hope the foosilball ncstate geye has some skills cause the hoop ncstate guise not somuch

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
While any upgrade is welcome. NC state isn't exactly QB U. He was also slotted to be a FB.

Of course to us, he may look like the second coming of Cam Newton and Tim Tebow.

Actually they have had Rivers, Wilson and Glennon. 3 active NFL starters... does anyone else have that?

Reaction Score

NC State had some pretty decent QB's come out of there lately. Russell Wilson was there, Phillip Rivers and Mike Glennon have all been starters in the NFL with Glennon being the only replaced so far.

Reaction Score
Actually they have had Rivers, Wilson and Glennon. 3 active NFL starters... does anyone else have that?
None of which were recruited by the coach that recruited Sherriff.

The kid needs to show what he has in the spring game before he becomes the Ferrari. He did play in 9 games in 2012 at NC State. Anyone want to look up and post the video compilation to gauge talent level?

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score

Russell Wilson
Mike Glennon
Philip Rivers

not bad though

Reaction Score

The kid needs to show what he has in the spring game before he becomes the Ferrari. He did play in 9 games in 2012 at NC State. Anyone want to look up and post the video compilation to gauge talent level?

Will you paleeez give me an break. We have had the WORST year in UCONN history and are the doormat of FBS football. This is just a LITTLE optimism for next season. Can't I have that? I feel like a little kid that is excited about Christmas and you are the scrooge that dumps on me saying there is no such thing as Santa Clause.

If I keep thinking that Boyle is the QB of the future, I may have to get a script for anxiety and depression!

Obviously we have little to go by but from all that I can gather, Sherriff for me right now is a Ferrari that is about to roll out of the garage! I am just hoping he dosn't fall off his bike and break his wrist!

Reaction Score
Will you paleeez give me an break. We have had the WORST year in UCONN history and are the doormat of FBS football. This is just a LITTLE optimism for next season. Can't I have that? I feel like a little kid that is excited about Christmas and you are the scrooge that dumps on me saying there is no such thing as Santa Clause.

If I keep thinking that Boyle is the QB of the future, I may have to get a script for anxiety and depression!

Obviously we have little to go by but from all that I can gather, Sherriff for me right now is a Ferrari that is about to roll out of the garage! I am just hoping he dosn't fall off his bike and break his wrist!

I don't understand why you need people to validate your blind faith? He might be good. He might not be. What we have are HS highlights, limited snaps at NC State and the fact they were planning on moving him to FB. If you want to have faith and think he's the Rodney Purvis of the gridiron than have at it and enjoy. But don't be mad or let it rain on your parade when people inject a little dose of reality.

Reaction Score
Just like we had the corvette when the RB from USC transferred here and the rolls Royce when Stewart came from Florida. How have those worked out for us. Just trying to keep it real here. I am excited too about the prospects of having a QB that can play but let's keep it in perspective.

So Stewart being a starter and having 94 tackles, 2 sacks and 38 solo tackles was chopped liver?

Reaction Score
I don't understand why you need people to validate your blind faith? He might be good. He might not be. What we have are HS highlights, limited snaps at NC State and the fact they were planning on moving him to FB. If you want to have faith and think he's the Rodney Purvis of the gridiron than have at it and enjoy. But don't be mad or let it rain on your parade when people inject a little dose of reality.

This is the image I have of you in my mind Jimmy Serrano SCROOGE

image.jpg

Reaction Score
Oh great, the next QB that's yet to take a snap in a UCONN uniform is already being anointed savior.

Yup, that is exactly what I am saying and predicting. I believe that Sherriff will be the guy.
That is exactly the statement I am making. If I am wrong, I am pretty sure I will have my job next year!

I don't know about you but I am tired of having dual threat QB's run like wild against UCONN. I will take a 6'3" 225 lb running qb that runs a 4.6 40 any day of the week and twice on Sundays!

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Stinger92860 said:
I hope he is at least Lorenzen.

He won a share of a conference title and might be the 2nd or 3rd best QB in our FBS history, so that's not as easy as it sounds.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

I wasn't saying he was good bad or indifferent. Just pointed out NC State has more quarterbacks than anyone right now.

Reaction Score
confidence c better hope the foosilball ncstate geye has some skills cause the hoop ncstate guise not somuch

Too early to make judgement on Purvis, a McDonald's All American. Don't forget, he didn't play last year so needs to get the rust off, plus got hurt this year. If Kevin Ollie says he's good that's all I need to know. Don't tell me you are losing faith in Kevin Ollie too?

Reaction Score
Tempered enthusiasm for me. UConn has a habit of taking transfers that other BCS programs "cooperatively" released from scholarships.

That being said, I hope for a change we did get a gem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom