Diaco Calls on Fanbase: "Please Come" | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Diaco Calls on Fanbase: "Please Come"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have been holding out on this for a while, but its time to break out the rubber chicken on a poll for the husky walk

Reaction Score
I'm sure there will be another PROMO for cheap tickets this week. Let's ' fill our goddam stadium and make Boise earn every yard. 10am start for those guys.

Desmond Conner ‏@desmondconner 11m
Diaco to fanbase: "I got it. We've got to have a great product and we're going to so please come.:

Desmond Conner ‏@desmondconner 14m
Diaco to the fanbase the people who didn't come to the game: "I understand. I got it - but please come."

Matt Schonvisky ‏@MattSchonvisky 11m
"Hopefully student body will come and opponent won't necessarily matter whether top 10 or bottom 10 opponent"

Matt Schonvisky ‏@MattSchonvisky 12m
"Want people there cheering hard for 4 quarters"

Matt Schonvisky ‏@MattSchonvisky 13m
"More games we win, did fans come and then team won or did team win then fans came, I understand, we have to have a great product & we will"

Matt Schonvisky ‏@MattSchonvisky 14m
"To people that didn't come, I understand, I got it, but please come, it's about a state engagement, university pride, cheer on state school

Matt Schonvisky ‏@MattSchonvisky 15m
"I don't want to come across as a berating for people that were not there, honored to have the fans we had, thank you for coming"

Eager to see BSU get a friendly New England Woopin from some mean angry husky dogs! I will be there with our40+ person tail gate group cheering the kids to victory over Boise State. You gotta believe!

Reaction Score
Does anyone have blue pass for future alumni family of 4 with my 4

Reaction Score
Trust me, I understand how a coach's choice of words affect a fan base or you as a particular fan. Diaco is constantly selling everything that is great and unique about UConn. Ultimately, we will judge him on wins and losses but we are a long way from ultimately.

I realized at his hiring press conference that he had a propensity of laying it thick. "Get your bathing suits ready", "this is a great conference". Initially, I was a bit turned off, but when I see this guy correcting players without ripping when they come off the field, I started to think this guy is genuinely positive.

I really hope we show out well this Saturday. 35k plus would be real nice.

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
I always come up alone to see the games from NC. May I join in at anyone's tailgating?

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I'm looking to buy 2 tickets for the game Saturday. I normally get extras in the parking lot for $20, but would rather make sure beforehand this game.

If anyone has two for sale ( or 1, they don't have to be together) let me know.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
If the guys I've interviewed twice with would just hurry up and hire me I could quit the stupid temp job that's tying up my Saturdays. Once that happens I'll be at every home game ( fingers crossed for end of September).

Reaction Score
ConnHuskBask said:
I'm looking to buy 2 tickets for the game Saturday. I normally get extras in the parking lot for $20, but would rather make sure beforehand this game. If anyone has two for sale ( or 1, they don't have to be together) let me know.

I have one. PM me and we can sort it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom