DHam Jordan AA Game | The Boneyard

DHam Jordan AA Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Did I miss this thread somewhere?

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/r...devils-highlight-jordan-brand-classic-rosters

WEST TEAM
Shaqquan Aaron, WG, 6-7, Rainier Beach H.S. (Seattle), signed with Louisville
Cliff Alexander, C, 6-9, Curie Metropolitan H.S. (Chicago), signed with Kansas
Devin Booker, SG, 6-5, Moss Point H.S. (Moss Point, Miss.), signed with Kentucky
Kameron Chatman, WG, 6-7, Columbia Christian School (Portland, Ore.), signed with Michigan
Daniel Hamilton, WG, 6-7, St. John Bosco H.S. (Bellflower, Calif.), signed with Connecticut
Stanley Johnson, WG, 6-6, Mater Dei H.S. (Santa Ana, Calif.), signed with Arizona
Chris McCullough, PF, 6-9, IMG Academy (Bradenton, Fla.), signed with Syracuse
Emmanuel Mudiay, PG, 6-4, Prime Prep (Dallas), signed with SMU
Theo Pinson, WG, 6-6, Wesleyan Christian Academy (High Point, N.C.), signed with North Carolina
D'Angelo Russell, SG, 6-4, Montverde Academy (Montverde, Fla.), signed with Ohio State
Myles Turner, C, 7-0, Trinity H.S. (Euless, Texas), undecided
Tyler Ulis, PG, 5-9, Marian Catholic H.S. (Chicago Heights), signed with Kentucky
Justise Winslow, WF, 6-6, St. John's School (Houston), signed with Duke

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I think they meant 'committed to', not 'signed with'.

Reaction Score
Is Hamilton's high school season over. Last I heard they lost in the semis of a consolation tourney but, expected to be selected for the CA open tourney. That info was over a week ago, I haven't heard anything since. Anyone know?

Reaction Score
Is Hamilton's high school season over. Last I heard they lost in the semis of a consolation tourney but, expected to be selected for the CA open tourney. That info was over a week ago, I haven't heard anything since. Anyone know?

They're in the open tourney, CA's state playoffs are weird as hell to me, I know there's a CA poster who's involved in HS hoops out there but I can't remember his name, I'd be interested in hearing a breakdown on how it works.

Reaction Score
They're in the open tourney, CA's state playoffs are weird as hell to me, I know there's a CA poster who's involved in HS hoops out there but I can't remember his name, I'd be interested in hearing a breakdown on how it works.
Thanks, keep us informed about that tourney.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Not an expert but.........They have Divisions I - V (yes they use Roman numerals) based on enrollment. They have a separate playoff for each division and they also have an "open" division that any team, from any division, can choose to participate in. It allows all the top teams to play even though they are in separate divisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom