DHam hits another game winning 3 tonight | The Boneyard

DHam hits another game winning 3 tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It's now a trend...

http://instagram.com/p/kD88BzmgZV/#
Click on this instagram link above. This was tonight.

This was at the Chicago Elite Classic in December

I remember reading a David Borges story about Bazz when he committed to UConn. Bazz's coach described him as someone who hit big shots. Well, let me just say that Daniel Hamilton is a kid who hits big shots.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Big one coming up Friday night against Mater Dei.
Mater Dei is 23-0 and beat Bosco pretty handily last time. Likely going to be a long night for Dham and his 15-8 squad.

Reaction Score
Mater Dei is 23-0 and beat Bosco pretty handily last time. Likely going to be a long night for Dham and his 15-8 squad.

Mater Dei's ranked #1 in the country, but they were down by 7 at halftime and won by 9. Not a blowout by any means.

Reaction Score
This kid is special. Cannot wait to see him in a Husky uniform.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Psh if that were Blackmon it would have been a 4 point play

Reaction Score
15-8 doesn't impress me with all the talent they have. If you use Napier/UConn logic from this year if he doesn't hit 2 buzzer beaters they could be 13-10. You could also say the guards are great but front court is weak. Not getting much better front court going to UConn. So I guess what I'm trying to say is...I don't know what I'm saying.

Reaction Score
15-8 doesn't impress me with all the talent they have. If you use Napier/UConn logic from this year if he doesn't hit 2 buzzer beaters they could be 13-10. You could also say the guards are great but front court is weak. Not getting much better front court going to UConn. So I guess what I'm trying to say is...I don't know what I'm saying.

They play a national schedule and have been all over the country and the rest of your post is just babbling, fall back for a minute.

Reaction Score
They play a national schedule and have been all over the country and the rest of your post is just babbling, fall back for a minute.

5 of the losses are in CA and 2 in AZ. I looked it up before I posted. I love him as a player and can't wait to have him. I met him at the MD game at Barclays and he seems like a great kid. But I would really love it if he didn't let his team lose 8 games as the best player. I hate losing and playing good teams doesn't make it ok to lose. For fear of waking up the rest of the over sensitive, 7th place trophy posters, I'll finish with a positive statement. Hopefully he never loses 8 games in a season again!

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
5 of the losses are in CA and 2 in AZ. I looked it up before I posted. I love him as a player and can't wait to have him. I met him at the MD game at Barclays and he seems like a great kid. But I would really love it if he didn't let his team lose 8 games as the best player. I hate losing and playing good teams doesn't make it ok to lose. For fear of waking up the rest of the over sensitive, 7th place trophy posters, I'll finish with a positive statement. Hopefully he never loses 8 games in a season again!
Dorsey's there best player. But I see your point

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I think you should suit up then and show him how to do it right.:)

Reaction Score

One guy doesn't "let his team lose 8 games".. you make it sound like he's playing one-on-five.. there are 4 other guys out there who are responsible for the outcome of the game. Not to mention 5 guys on the other team.

Reaction Score

Holy ___, you were being serious in your first post. I honestly thought you were doing a parody of some the morons that pollute this place. Turns out, you are one of them. Hilarious.

Reaction Score
After seeing SJB play a couple of times early this season, I came away with a couple of thoughts:
1) Hamilton is the best player on the team
2) Dorsey seemed to have hit a plateau (he wasn't hitting any threes when I watched at the Pacific Shores Tournament). I would argue he is a volume scorer and certainly not a pass first PG.

Also, one of the big talking points in SoCal HS basketball is the ineptitude of the SJB coaching staff, D. Taylor, and his sidekick Burrel Lee. Taylor and Lee have proven to be great recruiters (even when they were at Taft), but perhaps poor coaches (poor to non-existent in-game strategy changes). They seem to play the starting 5 the entire game, so they frequently have difficulty sustaining their momentum into the 2nd half and 4th quarter. The coaching staffs strategy of only playing the top 5 players all game has also lead to several transfers out of the program in the past couple years (I am pretty sure that Billy Preston left, but he may be on his way back).

Bottom Line: I wouldn't blame SJBs record on DHam, he is a fine (& clutch) player. He leads the team in PPG, APG and RPG (despite having some respected bigs, V. Jackson and Billy Preston for a bit).

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
He looks special, well actually he kind of looks like Kid from Kid and Play, but his 'play' looks special.
13495763_ori.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer