DHam hits another game winning 3 tonight | Page 2 | The Boneyard

DHam hits another game winning 3 tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
5 of the losses are in CA and 2 in AZ. I looked it up before I posted. I love him as a player and can't wait to have him. I met him at the MD game at Barclays and he seems like a great kid. But I would really love it if he didn't let his team lose 8 games as the best player. I hate losing and playing good teams doesn't make it ok to lose. For fear of waking up the rest of the over sensitive, 7th place trophy posters, I'll finish with a positive statement. Hopefully he never loses 8 games in a season again!

Anthony Davis averaged 32 points, 22 rebounds, and 7 blocks per game his senior year of high school. His team went 6-19. He then went to Kentucky and was the best player on the national title team the very next year.

Reaction Score
I've only seen them play live once and Hamilton was clearly better than Dorsey. I know it's just one game but Hamilton seemed to have a more well rounded game with more to his arsenal, I see Hamilton's play translating much better to the next two levels than Dorsey's does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits
Top Bottom