DHam "Gets" It | The Boneyard

DHam "Gets" It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Couldn't put the ball in the ocean from the waterline all game.

He's a freshmen and for most that means the rest of the game suffers. DHam? No way.

12 boards, 5 assists and full out effort all game. He is a rare talent that impacted the game and kept it close while not contributing on the offensive end. Did he make mistakes? Absolutely. But I want him on my team every time. He almost had 1/2 the rebounds the entire team had.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
quite frankly, without DHam's rebounds, this team is toast
Again, AB never met a loose ball that he desired to jump for or grab
Yeah he had some blocks but by trying to block everything he is not in rebounding position a when he is he acts as if his shoes are nailed to the ground and his hands are made of stone
I bleed blue and am tickled pink that UConn won and there is a tomorrow
But AB needs to come back next year wanting to rebound
Now, lets beat Nic the Dic and punch our dance card

Reaction Score
And Boatright had nearly 50% of the points. How the hell did we win? Certainly can't play that bad two days in a row?

Reaction Score
His rebound and set up to Boat for the 3 was a great play. Of course he "spun out" after the next rebound but man was he playing hard.

Reaction Score
Couldn't put the ball in the ocean from the waterline all game.

He's a freshmen and for most that means the rest of the game suffers. DHam? No way.

12 boards, 5 assists and full out effort all game. He is a rare talent that impacted the game and kept it close while not contributing on the offensive end. Did he make mistakes? Absolutely. But I want him on my team every time. He almost had 1/2 the rebounds the entire team had.

He's the only one of the team with a "double-deuce" -- i.e. 2 or more in any non-points statistical category. Seriously, check out the box score.

Brimah: 1 reb, 0 ast, 0 stl, 5 blk
Nolan: 3 reb, 0 ast, 0 stl, 1 blk
Boat: 6 reb, 1 ast, 1 stl, 0 blk
Purvis: 1 reb, 1 ast, 0 stl, 0 blk
Lubin, 1 reb, 0 ast, 0 stl, 0 blk
Samuel: 1 reb, 1 ast, 0 stl, 0 blk
Calhouon: 1 reb, 1 ast, 0 stl, 1 blk

Hamilton: 12 reb, 5 ast, 0 stl, 0 blocks

In short, Hamilton and Boat are the only ones who impact the game in multiple ways. It shocks me how Purvis, with his athleticism and ball-handling responsibilities, doesn't rebound and doesn't get assists.

ConnZag3

NCAA Hoops Connoisseur
Reaction Score
He's the only one of the team with a "double-deuce" -- i.e. 2 or more in any non-points statistical category. Seriously, check out the box score.

Brimah: 1 reb, 0 ast, 0 stl, 5 blk
Nolan: 3 reb, 0 ast, 0 stl, 1 blk
Boat: 6 reb, 1 ast, 1 stl, 0 blk
Purvis: 1 reb, 1 ast, 0 stl, 0 blk
Lubin, 1 reb, 0 ast, 0 stl, 0 blk
Samuel: 1 reb, 1 ast, 0 stl, 0 blk
Calhouon: 1 reb, 1 ast, 0 stl, 1 blk

Hamilton: 12 reb, 5 ast, 0 stl, 0 blocks

In short, Hamilton and Boat are the only ones who impact the game in multiple ways. It shocks me how Purvis, with his athleticism and ball-handling responsibilities, doesn't rebound and doesn't get assists.

I'm not sure Purvis knows what a pass is. I think half the game I find myself yelling at the TV screen "PASS" whenever he catches it because it's almost always a jack or a mostly uncontrolled bullrush to the hoop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom