DHam and JA | The Boneyard

DHam and JA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So DHam was awful to start, threw 3 passes away but also had 2 deflected that were luckily repossessed by a Husky. I mean they were dreadful passes, like he was stoned or hammered. (I know he wasn't just saying he's way too good of a player to start off in a funk like this) Okay to my point, he was really good when reinserted and it was because he was greedy. What I mean is he was thinking shot first and pass last. There was one long rebound or steal where he was out on a 2 on 1 and had AB ahead of the court on the right side, normally a lob and usually not a good choice, and he took it himself never thought of throwing that pass. He's a better player when "selfish" I think, mindset to score and create.

JA took the DHam road a little, got to the middle threw a lob to Miller when he already had a 6 foot runner straight in. He threw a great trailing pass to Brimah but then targeted him again once when he was already to the rim and tried to get pretty, almost a TO. The 3 on 1 he ended up scoring on after he bobbled was intended to be a leave for a trailing Husky - shoot the ball Jalen finish yourself. Be selfish, you're a scorer.

Oh yeah, not a bad game for Amida today. Tough match up didn't rebound but did some good things.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
So DHam was awful to start, threw 3 passes away but also had 2 deflected that were luckily repossessed by a Husky. I mean they were dreadful passes, like he was stoned or hammered. (I know he wasn't just saying he's way too good of a player to start off in a funk like this) Okay to my point, he was really good when reinserted and it was because he was greedy. What I mean is he was thinking shot first and pass last. There was one long rebound or steal where he was out on a 2 on 1 and had AB ahead of the court on the right side, normally a lob and usually not a good choice, and he took it himself never thought of throwing that pass. He's a better player when "selfish" I think, mindset to score and create.

JA took the DHam road a little, got to the middle threw a lob to Miller when he already had a 6 foot runner straight in. He threw a great trailing pass to Brimah but then targeted him again once when he was already to the rim and tried to get pretty, almost a TO. The 3 on 1 he ended up scoring on after he bobbled was intended to be a leave for a trailing Husky - shoot the ball Jalen finish yourself. Be selfish, you're a scorer.
this team seems to be a little to unselfish... purvis wasn't today and we needed that in the first half... if adams can play well at the point- run the offense, get to the rim, and find the open man, i think that will alleviate a lot of pressure on hamilton and we need him to be aggressive. he has all the tools to be a great player and the go to we need... one thing Adams needs to do is FEED MILLER THE BALL because no one else really does... some of it is on miller but most of it is on the team... I hope these two can start clicking, adams transition from defense to offense with the ball is great it's much needed

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
The best run of the first half occurred with DHam on the bench. He did have a good 2nd half.

Reaction Score
Oh yeah, not a bad game for Amida today. Tough match up didn't rebound but did some good things.
Tacko Fall is going to be a force. You can see the improvement already in a year, and for a giant he moves with fluidity.

Hopefully SMU and Tulsa don't take huge steps back next, Temple and Houston continue to improve, Memphis recovers, and UCF finds its way into that Top 150, or--dare I say it!--barely Top 100 category.

A conference can survive 2 or 3 brutal teams. It can't survive 4. In spite of those 4, the AAC looks better now than it did 3 months ago, but it is still firmly entrenched as 7 or 8 in the conference hierarchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom