DHam-Amida Combo | The Boneyard

DHam-Amida Combo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just deadly and basically unstoppable. With Boatright these three may just be enough offense going forward. Any other contributors would be icing on the cake.

We've got something here folks!

Reaction Score
Just deadly and basically unstoppable. With Boatright these three may just be enough offense going forward. Any other contributors would be icing on the cake.

Yes it seems like automatic offense when teams over defend. Dham was so smart to do this today as his little floaters weren't falling.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
@DaveBorges: You think big men at the next level would love to play with Daniel Hamilton?

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
@DaveBorges: Final: #UConn 67, Tulane 60. Hamilton six points, nine boards, nine assists.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
@DaveBorges: Final: #UConn 67, Tulane 60. Hamilton six points, nine boards, nine assists.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
As several have mentioned, myself included, he's a triple double waiting to happen next year.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score

Not only that but he's hamilton is learning the pick and pop. Been running past few games with boat

Reaction Score
The Hamilton-Brimab combo is the only thing that has me not completely dreading next year.

Well, that and Jalen Adams.

Reaction Score
@DaveBorges: You think big men at the next level would love to play with Daniel Hamilton?
"play along side of" would have been a better choice of words - something doesn't sound right when you say "big men" want to play with him.

Reaction Score

Relax, we beat Tulane by 7 at home.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score

Yeah. Took the words out of my mouth. The offensive highlights are great. They did a great job putting the game away when it had to be done.

But winning by 7 over Tulane at home isn't making me all warm and fuzzy that the AAC Tourney is ours because it's in Hartford. Still work to do. Lots of work.

Reaction Score
Dude in case you haven't noticed every team we play is the equivalent of a top 10 team. Tulane = SMU in my book for this season. We are not that great so any and every victory should be celebrated even if it takes overtime.

This hasn't been a season of ups so when they win I choose to celebrate and not care about the details. In fact its been raining at UConn all season, so please don't piss on my umbrella.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Not only that but he's hamilton is learning the pick and pop. Been running past few games with boat

This would be the most important development in his game for next season, but we need to calm down just a bit. He's doing this against teams we should beat by 20. It's nice and a noticeable improvement, but let's be a little bit real here. We struggled with TULANE at HOME.

Edit: I guess we did calm down. Nice job everyone.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Yeah. Took the words out of my mouth. The offensive highlights are great. They did a great job putting the game away when it had to be done.

But winning by 7 over Tulane at home isn't making me all warm and fuzzy that the AAC Tourney is ours because it's in Hartford. Still work to do. Lots of work.

We are not a team to be excited about. But we have a couple things to appreciate. Hamilton, Brimah, and Hamilton to Brimah . We add some pieces next year and hope that one or two of our " not ready for prime time players" get better. I'm hoping Purvis and Facey get a little better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom