DH vid on Andre, Jordan, Adama and NBA | The Boneyard

DH vid on Andre, Jordan, Adama and NBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteelCT

Student of the Game
Reaction Score
AJ will benefit big time from the floor spacing in the NBA…he didnt do too bad getting where he needed to even with the smaller floor in college.

Reaction Score
Adama's stock will never be higher. Starting next year Clingan will eat into his minutes making this year hard to match.
That was really my question on this year's strategy. I have the minority opinion that Adama has pretty quick feet and looked like he could guard a 4 and be effective offensively also at that position. Getting to show/improve on that in 2023/24 could be a good thing (if he could). This type of thing doesn't always work out (Freeman as an example had trouble going 4 to 3) but can you imagine UConn's 4, Karaban, trying to guard Adama or a double pick from Clingan/Adama could get anyone open for a shot.
The NBA guys are putting their money on the line so they are making their most thoughtful decisions on draft picks, but then again they did select Thabeet #2 and Dennis Rodman in the second round.

Reaction Score
Coach is authentic and transparent and wants what's best for his men and his school. Love this guy.

Andre should come back and has said he wants to if DH wants him. AS really has to impress at NBA workouts. I hope he does well enough to not just get drafted but work himself into the first round. If not then he should come back and we would welcome him back with open arms. Love that kid.

Reaction Score
In evaluating Sonogo nba potential I believe nba scouting realizes that he is no where near 6-9
My guess is 6-71/2 UConn seems to list players
Taller than they actually are (clingan being the exception)
Boucknight was 6-3 1/2 at nba combine

Point being is that if Sonogo was 6-9 he would easily project as a backup nba center

Watch a lot of nba and imho he would need to guard in
Space not in the post and that is scouts concern
I believe he has the ability but would need develop
Those skills don’t think
His offense is a problem
Hard to see how another year of college would help
Might take time but believe he will
Have decent nba career

Reaction Score
Finally realized who Andre reminds me of. A smaller Dennis Rodman. High energy. Defends. Rebounds. Passes it well. Unselfish. Junk yard dog etc.

Reaction Score
New big board updates on the ringer from Kevin OConnor, whose very well connected in the league. Has Andre as the 36th player and he seems to be rising (he was unranked recently). He’s got a place in the league, just needs the right fit.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
New big board updates on the ringer from Kevin OConnor, whose very well connected in the league. Has Andre as the 36th player and he seems to be rising (he was unranked recently). He’s got a place in the league, just needs the right fit.
Happy for Andre, but I think he’s made it clear he’s returning already.

Reaction Score
Finally realized who Andre reminds me of. A smaller Dennis Rodman. High energy. Defends. Rebounds. Passes it well. Unselfish. Junk yard dog etc.
Rodman was defense and rebounding. One of best ever at both. Hall of fame level.With that said, he couldn't dream to handle and pass it like Andre.You never saw him lead a fast break pushing the ball with breakneck speed. Rodman got a rebound and passed it to a guard. Andre could only wish to have a career as good as Rodman, but at the same time, Andre has a more wide array of skills. It just happens that the two skills Rodman had were mega-elite. Also the NBA was completely different then.

Reaction Score
AJ will benefit big time from the floor spacing in the NBA…he didnt do too bad getting where he needed to even with the smaller floor in college.

I see analysts talking about connectors a lot and their importance of the NBA. If Andre can shoot league average on open 3s he will become the archetypical connector.

Reaction Score
Sounds like from this board that Jackson is a combination of Draymond, Simmons, Rondo, Kidd, and Dennis Rodman.
You're right, this board is totally unbiased! Andre will have a good NBA career, but I think he could honestly use 1 more year here to work on his shooting and driving to the rim. He should become such a good slasher to the basket and I think it's coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom