DH Sighting | The Boneyard

DH Sighting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Did anyone else see Daniel Hamilton at the game last night? After the game I was waiting for my wife outside the bathroom and I saw DH so I yelled Daniel and when he looked up I went over and shook his hand and said we can't wait to have you next year. He was very nice and said can't wait man.
2 things happened after that. I told every UConn fan I saw walk by that it was him and they should say hi and crap, but not one person knew who he was. The second was that I continued to get blackout drunk and now I'm worried that I just went up to a random tall guy and confused him. Did anyone else see him/read that he was there? I'm too hungover to read all the posts so thousand apologies if this was already brought up.

Reaction Score
He was there. He told me he would be there this past week and I know someone that was there and talked with him.

Reaction Score
Did anyone else see Daniel Hamilton at the game last night? After the game I was waiting for my wife outside the bathroom and I saw DH so I yelled Daniel and when he looked up I went over and shook his hand and said we can't wait to have you next year. He was very nice and said can't wait man.
2 things happened after that. I told every UConn fan I saw walk by that it was him and they should say hi and crap, but not one person knew who he was. The second was that I continued to get blackout drunk and now I'm worried that I just went up to a random tall guy and confused him. Did anyone else see him/read that he was there? I'm too hungover to read all the posts so thousand apologies if this was already brought up.

Was he still taking a leak at the urinal when you shook his hand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom