DH Post Presser Creighton 2/1 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

DH Post Presser Creighton 2/1

Reaction Score
Is it? Or is it pretty transparent lobbying?
Interesting. If the coaches and/or players don't like playing there, what do you gain by pretending otherwise?

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
He's not going to throw players under the bus by saying we were too soft inside, not rebounding, and taking way too many 10 foot floaters.

Reaction Score
Interesting. If the coaches and/or players don't like playing there, what do you gain by pretending otherwise?
One could argue it could create a self-defeating attitude in the team if the coach openly mopes about the venue. I usually despise baseless bravado, but, in this context, a little "we'll beat you anywhere, any time" machismo might help morale.

Reaction Score
One could argue it could create a self-defeating attitude in the team if the coach openly mopes about the venue. I usually despise baseless bravado, but, in this context, a little "we'll beat you anywhere, any time" machismo might help morale.
Great point. Easy to see this issue from lots of perspectives. Very unique situation.

My first games as a fan were in the old Field House. On campus games always felt a bit more special to me. I guess I'm pretty idealistic in that I would prefer a smaller, on campus venue that opponents know is going to be a tough environment.

Reaction Score
Whaley is fine shooting 3s, in fact I think all of our guys should have free rein to shoot them if they have a good opportunity - especially with our strong OR ability.
Then we are in much more trouble than I thought.

Reaction Score
DH and company obviously don't like playing at XL but too bad for now the games are a done deal. Focus and win your home games, done enough of losing at XL this year.

Reaction Score
DH and company obviously don't like playing at XL but too bad for now the games are a done deal. Focus and win your home games, done enough of losing at XL this year.

XL is fine just win the close ones and create the excitement again. It was a killer home court when JC got it going why not again?

Reaction Score
The only play I see consistently run is trying to get Polley open for a 3. And it actually rarely works. How about we try to get and exploit a mismatch with Adama in the paint. Set some low screens/double screens. Get Martin going downhill, I feel like he never gets a pick when he’s up top. I’ve sorta given up trying to get AJ to the paint, even when he gets his man on his hip he stops short and throws up an ugly floater or just kicks out, he’s not an aggressive offensive threat and we have to accept that.

Reaction Score
Unwatchable. He is the worst.
TBO, I find it hard to watch and hear him but I would not go as far as unwatchable. He has used some of those cliche phrases a good deal of the time after a tough loss and for the listless look and tone, just not a very good example of a strong confident leader. Please coach stop burning the sage and light up the players, you are better than that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom