Dez Connor should just stop writing about UConn

Discussion in 'Conference Realignment Board' started by Sea Goat, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Sea Goat

Sea Goat

Dez Connor, formerly of the Syracuse Post-Standard, writes today in the Courant about Pitt coach, Pat Narduzzi. Narduzzi didn't get passed over for the UConn job, he rejected it! I don't think there is any need for a puff piece on a guy who spurned us to go to an ACC team that supposedly took our place when the ACC expanded in 2011.

It's like being told by a supposed friend that the girl who kept rejecting your overtures in high school was just crowned Miss America. Who the hell needs to hear about it? Dez - just ****** stop with this $#!+.

UConnDan97, ZooCougar and Who Ha like this.
  2. ZooCougar

ZooCougar

If he really said all that then he has completely lost his grip with reality.

Who Ha likes this.
  3. Exit 4

Exit 4 This space for rent

Des Conner is sadly just another agenda driven member of the modern media. The majority of our media coverage at most any level these days carries a built in bias - a silent agenda.

Meanwhile Mike Anthony has been a breath of fresh air. I haven't detected any particular angle in his work.

uconnbill, ZOOCONN, JMick and 4 others like this.
  4. Who Ha

Who Ha

Desi Lou should get a state job.

uconnell likes this.
  5. uconnell

uconnell

Preferably out of state.

uconnbill, CAST-BONE, Butch and 4 others like this.
  6. SAMCRO

SAMCRO

I remember when a big chunk on this board were tripping over themselves to fondle Dez's beans while massaging his frank... What's good? I hear that Difton kid is the real deal.

arch likes this.
  7. Who Ha

Who Ha

I have been critical of him for years. Many years ago I sent him an email asking about our Big Ten hopes and AAU status, etc. he wrote back these are very good questions and he would follow up. Maybe I missed the follow up article he wrote.

Dream Jobbed 2.0, Butch and uconnell like this.
  8. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho

I stopped reading him after his article in The Courant came out about the Fiesta Bowl ticket fiasco. He knew, knew we had 15k+ there, then everyone picked up on his article that we only sold 3k. f'm.

uconnell, UConnDan97 and Who Ha like this.