Dewonna Bonner | The Boneyard

Dewonna Bonner

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
Congratulations D.B.!! I will miss you on the court this season.

Reaction Score
I'd guess if DeWanna returns next season that she will request a trade to Indiana to be with Dupree. Can't imagine she's ok with staying in Phoenix after they traded her wife.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Congrats when she played for Auburn. I went to a game they played in Knoxville. She was good but also real thin.

Reaction Score
I'd guess if DeWanna returns next season that she will request a trade to Indiana to be with Dupree. Can't imagine she's ok with staying in Phoenix after they traded her wife.

I agree.... that would really be a family reunion of the sorts with her wife Dupree and younger sister Erica McCall also on the team. I'm also sure that the Fever wouldn't mind having a player like Bonner especially after the way she played agaisnt them in the first round last year. She practically was unstoppable. If they can acquire her with Dupree, McCall, Tiff Mitch, and Larskins that would be a pretty formidable group though I'm not sure who the fever would send to Phoenix for her.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure who the fever would send to Phoenix for her.

As we've learned in the WNBA, players can basically hold teams hostage by sitting out. Overseas salaries are where they make their money so sitting out here is no big deal. So they can dictate trades and teams can get the short end of the stick.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom