Devin Robinson Announcing Today | The Boneyard

Devin Robinson Announcing Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
And yet again, a player verbals to a school where he will get lots of playing time. The only schools this doesn't seem to apply to are Kentucky and North Carolina.

Then again, they only allow 5 players on the court at one time, so it may not be a huge deal. The 2006 UConn team was as loaded as any--if only they had a few fewer players to soak up those minutes.

Reaction Score
And yet again, a player verbals to a school where he will get lots of playing time. The only schools this doesn't seem to apply to are Kentucky and North Carolina.

Then again, they only allow 5 players on the court at one time, so it may not be a huge deal. The 2006 UConn team was as loaded as any--if only they had a few fewer players to soak up those minutes.

Give upstater credit here. Back when we were still in the mix and seen as a slight leader, he mentioned that Florida, not Indiana would be our main competition because of playing time. Turns out, he was right on the money. Indiana must be disappointed. They thought they had him locked up.

Reaction Score

Remember JC's comment on the 2006 team . We have 5 Nba prospects but 4 of them play the same position.

Reaction Score
another miss for IU, Big Ten is killing their recruiting

I think recruits are starting to see right through Crean. I used too like him when he was at Marquette, but that whole act this past season with him trying to show up the Michigan assistant just rubbed me the wrong way. He thinks its all about him.

Reaction Score
Give upstater credit here. Back when we were still in the mix and seen as a slight leader, he mentioned that Florida, not Indiana would be our main competition because of playing time. Turns out, he was right on the money. Indiana must be disappointed. They thought they had him locked up.

The fact is I had absolutely no reason to make that comment. I just looked at their recruiting classes and realized that Florida was the right place for the kid.

We really shouldn't overthink recruiting.

There are times when such simple/stupid thinking goes horribly wrong. For instance, Paul White has no business at Georgetwon. I'm not saying he should be at UConn either, but Georgetown is the wrong place for the kid.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Good choice by this kid. He'll get plenty of PT at his preferred spot playing for a coach that knows how to put talent into the league.

I wish we'd gotten him, but I understand this choice. No ill will at all.

Reaction Score
I don't know why, but him saying no to Indiana makes me feel good.

I'm thinking it's because Crean is such a creep.

caw

Reaction Score
The fact is I had absolutely no reason to make that comment. I just looked at their recruiting classes and realized that Florida was the right place for the kid.

We really shouldn't overthink recruiting.

There are times when such simple/stupid thinking goes horribly wrong. For instance, Paul White has no business at Georgetwon. I'm not saying he should be at UConn either, but Georgetown is the wrong place for the kid.

Paul white- already recruited over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger