Development of incoming freshman

Discussion in 'UConn Women's Basketball' started by Pmac923, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Charliebball

Charliebball

wow......that's the first time I've ever seen that Italian slang word in writing..I always thought it was gavone.......it just goes to show that you can learn something new on the BY every day....

2. paisan

paisan

She was not happy at uconn

3. Longtime fan

Longtime fan

We are all somewhat frustrated by the way he uses and develops the bench. But we are wrong. Hard as that is to swallow. Coach Geno has what is called, " track record." And we cannot argue with his level of achievement. He knows what he is doing. Whether we like it or not, is immaterial. In the end, when the championship banner is waving, we shall all jump for joy.

4. Longtime fan

Longtime fan

I don't think that was the issue with EDD. She had/has a disabled sibling with whom she wanted to maintain proximity . She was only "unhappy" with UCONN to the extent that it was a long distance from where she wanted to be. And the limelight and travel demands of UCONN are further distancing. Delaware was home. Where she wanted and needed to be.

5. cohenzone

cohenzone Old Member

Agree on the joy part. Might work out ok this year, a deeper bench would help. Not so sure about next year. But that’s then and this is now.

Almost all the talented frosh who took that big sophomore leap had more meaningful minutes than any of this class., including Walker and definitely Coombs. We loose two heavyweights, especially on D and steadiness. Who know how next years class will perform. But Geno has his ways and it seems to work out.