Desperate for a story that's not there | The Boneyard

Desperate for a story that's not there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The next news report concerning an alleged crime that doesn't assume guilt will be the first.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Are you claiming to know more than what is alleged?

No, he's simply affirming the existence of the vast New World Order Newhouse School of Journalism ESPN Anti-UConn Conspiracy (TM).

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
No, he's simply affirming the existence of the vast New World Order Newhouse School of Journalism ESPN Anti-UConn Conspiracy (TM).
OK, what actually happened??

I heard something like: Adrien was supposed to borrow a friends Mercedes. The Valet brought one out, that looked exactly the same. So he took it, drove around LA doing whatever JA does in LA, before finding out this wasn't his friend's. So he returned it and picked up the one he was supposed to get. Complete nonstory.

No idea how accurate.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I heard something like: Adrien was supposed to borrow a friends Mercedes. The Valet brought one out, that looked exactly the same. So he took it, drove around LA doing whatever JA does in LA, before finding out this wasn't his friend's. So he returned it and picked up the one he was supposed to get. Complete nonstory.

No idea how accurate.
Like your version a lot...

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Does Jeff Adrien not own a phone in this scenario?

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score

I've been following the case and there are some details they conveniently left out.

Reaction Score
How is he still having to go to court if no one is pressing charges?

Reaction Score

No idea how accurate.
Heard that too. There will be no apology though.

Reaction Score
Yes I know, I directed my post to all those saying you were simply speculating.

Is the article lying about him having a court appearance? I mean, it's kind of silly to jump down our throats for not knowing about a TMZ article, but if the charges really have been dropped the CBS article would be even more egregious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom