Depth Chart is Up | The Boneyard

Depth Chart is Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Defense is exactly the same as last week. That includes Agbor still starting with Junior at Safety (in front of Jones and Stlouis), despite what we saw on the field Saturday, and Wilburn starting for Blidi with Mack backing up both corners. Note that Mack being listed doesn't show that he's not redshirting, as both Vann and Ashiru remain listed as backup LBs notwithstanding that at this point in the year I'd be shocked to see their redshirts taken off.

Johnny Mc is now the QB, with McCummings and Nebrich "ors" as backups. McCombs is now the TB, with JJL and Deshon Foxx "ors" as backup. The OL is as we saw it Saturday -- from left to right Mike Ryan, Steve Greene, Moe Petrus, Adam Masters and Kevin Friend. Interstingly, we only show a 4 man back-up OL, with Bardzak the backup for two positions. Is that a shot across the bow of Paull, who is the only non-senior Center on the roster?

Good luck to the young men.

Reaction Score
Wait, Taylor Mack can still redshirt?

That would be one of the few times all season that I've been thrilled with the foresight of building for the future.

Reaction Score
Wait, Taylor Mack can still redshirt?

That would be one of the few times all season that I've been thrilled with the foresight of building for the future.

I think he's only played in two games. They would have to claim an injury. My understanding, however, is that if you're just looking for a fifth year (because you didn't RS as a true frosh) and not a 6th, the NCAA takes your application at your word.

To be clear, however, I haven't heard the words "Taylor Mack" spoken in a month except on this board and on the depth chart. I, and others, are just assuming that he's way, way too athletic to not even be playing on kick coverage unless he's hurt or redshirting.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
I agree there is really no way that a professional talent evaluator could sit Mack given how our ST has played at times and how our secondary has played.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Johnny Mc is now the QB, with McCummings and Nebrich "ors" as backups. McCombs is now the TB, with JJL and Deshon Foxx "ors" as backup. The OL is as we saw it Saturday -- from left to right Mike Ryan, Steve Greene, Moe Petrus, Adam Masters and Kevin Friend. Interstingly, we only show a 4 man back-up OL, with Bardzak the backup for two positions. Is that a shot across the bow of Paull, who is the only non-senior Center on the roster?

Good luck to the young men.
If it is, it is a continuation of the beginning of the season when (with Bardzak as an or at LG) Bullock was listed as the backup center.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom