Depth Chart Info | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Depth Chart Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Looking around the AAC there are definitely a couple of teams that could do some damage in OOC games as well. Navy and Memphis may drop off losing talented QB leadership, but Cincy, USF, and of course UConn look to be improved. SMU has issues on the OL and we know how that works.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I'll take the hit for that one.. I listed the OL bassackwards.. my bad bro...

It's a lull between spring practice and fall camp but everyone needs to be ready to battle for their position the second the whistle blows. You blow an assignment this badly in three weeks and you'll be carrying water for posters on the WBB.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Looking around the AAC there are definitely a couple of teams that could do some damage in OOC games as well. Navy and Memphis may drop off losing talented QB leadership, but Cincy, USF, and of course UConn look to be improved. SMU has issues on the OL and we know how that works.
Don't underestimate the effect of Memphis losing their coach or Navy losing their entire offensive line (as well as Reynolds) either. Also I recall Temple graduating 26 seniors in the Spring, including Tyler Matakevich.

Reaction Score
Don't underestimate the effect of Memphis losing their coach or Navy losing their entire offensive line (as well as Reynolds) either. Also I recall Temple graduating 26 seniors in the Spring, including Tyler Matakevich.

A few teams look to be about where we were 2 years ago and they're going to suffer for it.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score

Temple did graduate 26 seniors, but I'd also warn not to underestimate how badly Jahad Thomas cut us up last year at the Linc--and neither he nor PJ Thomas are graduating. I think Temple will be really good next year. Was very impressed by their offense, and Rhule will have the D ready.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Temple did graduate 26 seniors, but I'd also warn not to underestimate how badly Jahad Thomas cut us up last year at the Linc--and neither he nor PJ Thomas are graduating. I think Temple will be really good next year. Was very impressed by their offense, and Rhule will have the D ready.
It seemed like Newsome (and Johnson, but mostly Newsome) was stopped for 0-1 yards on almost every run and more times than not, it was #8 on the giving end of the tackle. I banking on a better line and no T.M. to boost our production as well.

Reaction Score
Needs / Things that I would like to see happen:

(1.) Beyond Noel, Hergy & Tyraiq - a solid new WR needs to come forward. Size would be quite appreciated.

(2.) YES. One of the 2 True FR needs to be the third RB.

(3.) the OLine seems to be blossoming after some really tough years. Peart & Crozier gives us hope.

(4.) we are losing both P & K after this year?

(5.) Ryslik or Okounam + Blackwell need to come up much bigger on the DLine & I'm confident that we will see this.

(6.) the kid from Florida State plays to his ranking or MattWalsh beats him because he's the STUD.

(7.) Vontae.

(8.) somebody FR needs to show promise at CB as we lose at least 3 of 4.

(9.) Watkins or Terry or McAllister. Or several. To match Melifonwu, I think you need a good thinker in the other S.

(10.) Davis or Bilsack or Donovan W emerges. 2018 is close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom