DePaul Scouting Report | Page 3 | The Boneyard

DePaul Scouting Report

Reaction Score
Yeah but to me there is something to be said about facing such adversity in January, recover in February and now rising to the top in March. In other words their confidence is soaring, not sure that happens with late losses. Having so many new parts and faces, I think this schedule was actually what this team needed. "Survive and Thrive".
Next phase of schedule coming up.. "Survive and Advance"

Reaction Score
Yeah but to me there is something to be said about facing such adversity in January, recover in February and now rising to the top in March. In other words their confidence is soaring, not sure that happens with late losses. Having so many new parts and faces, I think this schedule was actually what this team needed. "Survive and Thrive".
But we did get dominated, straight dominated by Louisville last game of the season in either 2011 or 2014, I know one of you freaks will know but it’s slipped my mind

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
But we did get dominated, straight dominated by Louisville last game of the season in either 2011 or 2014, I know one of you freaks will know but it’s slipped my mind
14 lost by about 40 lol

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Louisville had some guard who seemed like he'd been there for 8 years, and they fouled relentlessly and played very tough D. Looked it up, Russ Smith. Just a horrible matchup for UConn. The beat us three times that season.
Russ Smith.

Nightmare. And Montrezl Harrell played against us like a comic book superhero or the Zombie Mountain from Game of thrones.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Russ Smith.

Nightmare. And Montrezl Harrell played against us like a comic book superhero or the Zombie Mountain from Game of thrones.
Yeah, he was a sophomore. DIdn't know what he'd become really. Terry Rozier was a freshman on that team.

Reaction Score
Russ Smith.

They were the one team we would have lost to if we played them in the NCAAT. Thankfully Kentucky beat them lol

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom