DePaul-Providence | The Boneyard

DePaul-Providence

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Yeah, this has been a great game!

Reaction Score
DePaul looks like the Atlanta falcons...give them enough time and they will find a way to lose.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
How is DePaul playing???

The had positive COVID cases causing a game against UConn to be postponed. And yet they are playing while UConn is still idle. What is UConn doing wrong??

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
That is weird, I believe Ct. guidelines governed the scheduling decision. This game was a dogfight. DePaul and Coach Leitao has some good athletes and one potential pro someday in Weems with Ongenda and Darious Hall adding great length and activity.

Reaction Score
About to go to Double OT tied at 83.

Feels like everytime I turn on FS1 to watch a Big East game it is wildly entertaining and fiercely competitive. Never really got this watching other AAC teams going at it.

Just wow.

glastonbury50

You Enjoy Myself
Reaction Score
I find that our fans think other teams look like crap and that we can handle them. There seems to be a lack of understanding that we too like like crap.
Neither of these teams would take creighton to OT.

Reaction Score
Neither of these teams would take creighton to OT.
On any given day, anything can happen in this league. Too much talent and with a couple exceptions, pretty evenly distributed.
It then comes down to playet's execution on that particular day, in game coaching decisions, official's propensity for whistle blowing that game etc.
I can see Uconn finishing anywhere from 2-7 in Big East this year. If we execute at end of game like we did against Creighton, then we'll be 7 quite easily.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
About to go to Double OT tied at 83.

Feels like everytime I turn on FS1 to watch a Big East game it is wildly entertaining and fiercely competitive. Never really got this watching other AAC teams going at it.
I watched Tulsa/UCF and believe me I wasn't yearning for the good old days in Tulsa!!

Reaction Score
“Neither of these teams would take creighton to OT.”
Creighton is 26-36 on the road since joining the BE.

Reaction Score
Providence beat Creighton by 17 at home last year and lost by 4 to them on the road. I know the teams are different this year, but not a stellar take.

Reaction Score
I don’t mean to be negative, but thus far,
we can’t shoot and we don’t have a high major point guard. That may change, but as of today, we could lose to anyone. We could also beat anyone if Cole is drilling 3’s.

I’m not going to be confident until Cole and Gaffney are locked in and start winning us games rather than putting them in jeopardy. They are both better than 99.9% of the population and I get that, but at this level, they aren’t performing at an acceptable, let alone high level. I want and expect more. They both have the tools to be much better. We go nowhere unless they figure it out.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom