DePaul game tonight on Fox? [merged] | The Boneyard

DePaul game tonight on Fox? [merged]

Reaction Score
What I’ve seen is it’s on SNY but Fox Sports doesn’t have it listed today. Anyone else having this issue? Anyone see the game listed?

Reaction Score
What I’ve seen is it’s on SNY but Fox Sports doesn’t have it listed today. Anyone else having this issue? Anyone see the game listed?
This is the same issue since the first SNY broadcast. You won't see the game in the list until one or half hour before the game.

Reaction Score
I've been checking FOX Broadcasting Company | Full Episodes, Shows, Schedule, which is for some reason not quite the same as FOX Sports Live - Watch Live Sports & Shows Online | FOX Sports. The listing of upcoming games there is completely haphazard and inconsistent. Sometimes it will show the game a day ahead of time, sometimes not until a few hours before the game.

For the last game it actually went back and forth between showing the game coming on at 7 (the correct time) and the next day at noon. At first I thought the game had been rescheduled. Looks like whatever system they use is mind boggling awful, but so far every game has eventually been listed correctly by crunch time.

Also, as I mentioned before I can only watch it without lots of screen freezes and buffering if I keep my screen minimized. This year I'm just happy for every game I get to watch however I get to watch it.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I am guessing that because the SNY feed is streamed on the Fox Sports Xtra "channel", it is not something that will usually be listed well in advance. I believe that the only game I saw listed more than a day in advance was the Nova game.
@Jeff H I am guessing that the reason that you are having issues watching the game has nothing to do with the Fox Sports app/channel but with your internet provider or your home network. If it was the Fox Sports app/channel, we would all probably be experiencing the same behavior.

Reaction Score
ESPN3 only showing a few minor WCBB Games!!!!?????

Reaction Score
I am guessing that because the SNY feed is streamed on the Fox Sports Xtra "channel", it is not something that will usually be listed well in advance. I believe that the only game I saw listed more than a day in advance was the Nova game.
@Jeff H I am guessing that the reason that you are having issues watching the game has nothing to do with the Fox Sports app/channel but with your internet provider or your home network. If it was the Fox Sports app/channel, we would all probably be experiencing the same behavior.
You are probably right, although one wonders why I can stream other content without a problem. I've given up trying to figure out the internet. It seems like it should be extremely logical, but it's not logic that's logical to me.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
You are probably right, although one wonders why I can stream other content without a problem. I've given up trying to figure out the internet. It seems like it should be extremely logical, but it's not logic that's logical to me.

I can stream everything without issue — Netflix, Hulu, ESPN... I can also stream from channel specific apps (like Bravo or TLC) to my phone to TV without issue.

Every game so far from Fox Sports has cut out on me multiple times throughout each broadcast.

Logically, I don’t buy that it’s an internet problem, either.

Last edited:

Centerstream

Reaction Score
I can’t stream everything without issue — Netflix, Hulu, ESPN... I can also stream from channel specific apps (like Bravo or TLC) to my phone to TV without issue.

Every game so far from Fox Sports has cut out on me multiple times throughout each broadcast.

When I said a possible internet problem I was referring to an internet provider slowing down the download speeds.
When I was investigating getting cable from my fiber optic internet provider, they stated in the fine print that streaming was not supported and that the upload and download speeds would be reduced. So we stuck with their business level internet where streaming is allowed.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
When I said a possible internet problem I was referring to an internet provider slowing down the download speeds.
When I was investigating getting cable from my fiber optic internet provider, they stated in the fine print that streaming was not supported and that the upload and download speeds would be reduced. So we stuck with their business level internet where streaming is allowed.
I stream A LOT of stuff in a variety of ways. Directly on my phone or computer, from my phone to my tv, on my Amazon stick...

Fox Sports is the only app (both streaming from my phone to the TV or on the Fire Stick) I’ve had any issues with.

ETA: I realized there was a typo in my original post that said I can’t stream everything without issue. Been corrected.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Two days ago the Republican American had a complete up to date list of all games, times and broadcast schedule, most game are on SNY with the exception of Baylor and our friends in orange

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
I can’t stream everything without issue — Netflix, Hulu, ESPN... I can also stream from channel specific apps (like Bravo or TLC) to my phone to TV without issue.

Same with me, but as I found out Fox will not show SNY commercials and cuts the feed at those times. I am thankful that any other problem have been minimal. I accept the minor glitches remembering back four weeks ago when I thought that I would have to watch reply game casts the next day. Good luck, play ball

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
This is the same issue since the first SNY broadcast. You won't see the game in the list until one or half hour before the game.
I have ATT Uverse -the game wasn't listed last night (some Mets program was listed), but I just went and checked and it's listed now. Along with the pre-game and post game shows. Also are the UCONN undefeated programs - 2010-2011 and 1995 if anyone hasn't seen those yet. Well worth the watch.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
I have ATT Uverse -the game wasn't listed last night (some Mets program was listed), but I just went and checked and it's listed now. Along with the pre-game and post game shows. Also are the UCONN undefeated programs - 2010-2011 and 1995 if anyone hasn't seen those yet. Well worth the watch.
And I am guessing that with ATT Uverse you are looking at SNY's schedule and you actually get SNY. I believe that the main point of this thread is for out of market fans that are streaming the games via Fox Sports. Tonight's game is not listed on their schedule yet.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Yes that’s what I was talking about. I’m out of market and have had no problem with the first 4 games on fox sports app, In fact this is the first time I’ve yet to see it listed on game day!

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
This is my first game I get to watch the Paige Bueckers. It better be on TV.

Last edited:

Centerstream

Reaction Score
I looked a few minutes ago and the Fox Sports channel on my Roku was not displaying any upcoming games :eek:.

Edit at 5:50PM ET: Upcoming games are displayed but the UCONN/DEPAUL GAME IS STILL NOT DISPLAYED!!!!!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I looked a few minutes ago and the Fox Sports channel on my Roku was not displaying any upcoming games :eek:.

Edit at 5:50PM ET: Upcoming games are displayed but the UCONN/DEPAUL GAME IS STILL NOT DISPLAYED!!!!!
Same situation here, 10 min before tipoff, still not seeing UConn-DePaul game listed.

Reaction Score

I can't find it yet either....

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score

Still nothing at 6:20.

Getting nervous. ?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom