DePaul (18) @ Oregon St (7) - 11/14/19 | The Boneyard

DePaul (18) @ Oregon St (7) - 11/14/19

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
My support is firmly behind the Beavers.

so that means depaul will probably win by 15

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I have Oregon State winning this one. Pretty rare for them to lose at Gill. Last year Arizona State was the only one to do so.

Reaction Score
Oregon State has the guards to slow DePaul down. Hopefully they can use their interior presence to their (Oregon State's) advantage. Go Beavers!

Reaction Score
46-31 OSU at the half. OSU got hot from the 3. Despite OSU having the home court, Refs are making ridiculously poor calls in DePaul's favor.

Reaction Score
Oregon State looking very good despite turnovers.

Nice depth and a wide variety of players.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Nice to see Corosdale and Tudor both make their season debut.

Good first half. Great run at the end by OSU to get some breathing room.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
That kinda looked like a knock out punch. Between Goodman's long heave to end Q3 and the start of Q4, OSU now up 25 and very firmly in control.

Reaction Score
That kinda looked like a knock out punch. Between Goodman's long heave to end Q3 and the start of Q4, OSU now up 25 and very firmly in control.
Oregon State sloppy at the end allowing DePaul to get closer, but OSU was using a lot of subs.

Reaction Score
Solid performance by OSU tonight. DePaul is a 5-out team, and I thought the Beavers adjusted well leveraging their strengths tonight. Corosdale and Kat Tudor made their debut tonight and GIll Coliseum gave them quite an ovation. This team has incredible depth at all positions. Dream for Rueck. He has never had such great depth. As long as this team remains healthy, this is going to be a fine season for OSU.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Brown and Jones are so much ahead of where both Hamblin and Gulich were for OSU as freshmen.

Neither of those former players were a factor as Fr. If Brown and Jones show even close to the improvement during their 4 years that Hamblin and Gulich did, that is going to be a stunning combination by their Sr. year.

Reaction Score
It's still really early, but even more than Goodman's handle, I'm impressed by Jones's ability to finish. She is reminding me a lot of Ruthy Hebard in terms of being a post player who was not especially highly regarded as a recruit (Hebard was ranked 40th, Jones 43rd) and basically laid it down from day one as a freshman. OSU has so many more weapons than I can ever remember it having in the past.
As does Stanford and UO. It is going to be quite a season in the PAC-12.

Reaction Score
NW, does OSU have the guard talent to hang with Oregon? From the clips I have seen they have all that height but not nearly as quick outside.

Reaction Score
NW, does OSU have the guard talent to hang with Oregon? From the clips I have seen they have all that height but not nearly as quick outside.
Eh, Oregon doesn't have the quickest players either. Minyon Moore and Destiny Slocum are both pretty quick. That'll be the quickest matchup on the floor, both are the quickest for both teams.

I don't categorize Ionescu as "quick," either, at least not on the same level as her skill, competitive nature, and IQ. I would say she and Pivec are on a similar level of athleticism, Ionescu is just a better ball player.

Boley is definitely not what I would consider quick. Sabally moves extremely well though, and has an amazing first step for 6-4. She blew past Napheesa on multiple occasions. She has been a matchup problem for OSU in the past.

Reaction Score
Yes, OSU has considerable guard talent: Pivec, Slocum, Goodman, Simmons, Tudor. What no opposing team seems to have is an answer for Satou Sabally of UO. Satou is a match-up challenge. OSU has more defensive ability vs Satou this year, than last year, but Satou makes UO so difficult to play.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom