DeMoss joins the Fever! | Page 3 | The Boneyard

DeMoss joins the Fever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You could have just ignored me, but instead you insult me about my reputation. If you mean by that, that I won't let you post something I don't like without a reply, you are correct.

My point was that Maria interviewed Johnson and Stricklen and they insisted it didn't impact them. Now, I happen to agree with you. How could it not?

did you expect them to say "yes, playing basketball was really hard because i had to play every game knowing that my mentor and icon was fighting a terminal illness on the sidelines" ??? come on...give me a break. while it may be difficult, as i am not a fan of bullies, i will not respond further.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
You could have just ignored me, but instead you insult me about my reputation.
I wouldn't call that an insult. I mean you do have a reputation.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
did you expect them to say "yes, playing basketball was really hard because i had to play every game knowing that my mentor and icon was fighting a terminal illness on the sidelines" ??? come on...give me a break. while it may be difficult, as i am not a fan of bullies, i will not respond further.

I guess you missed the part where I agreed with you. Maria was just spinning as usual.

That being said, you totally overstated how their state of mind had to be.

bully? Please....you have got to be kidding.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
I wouldn't call that an insult. I mean you do have a reputation.

For what? I guess how someone answers that question would define if that was an insult or not.

He/She called me a bully. Seriously?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
For what? I guess how someone answers that question would define if that was an insult or not.
Well you do have a reputation of being sometimes rather obnoxious to people.

He/She called me a bully. Seriously?

dogdaddy, no offense but i am not engaging in a back and forth with you. your reputation proceeds you. cheers

That's call you a bully?? Seriously?

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Well you do have a reputation of being sometimes rather obnoxious to people.

dogdaddy, no offense but i am not engaging in a back and forth with you. your reputation proceeds you. cheers

That's call you a bully?? Seriously?

"while it may be difficult, as i am not a fan of bullies, i will not respond further. "

Guess you missed that. Obnoxious? Wow...more insults. Thanks Meyer. I won't forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom