Demoralize PC Saturday | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Demoralize PC Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You and @BigErnMcCracken should read, if you haven't already Don Winslows (for my money the best fiction writer in last decade or so The Power of the Dog/Cartel trilogy was incredible) newest trilogy City on Fire, City of Dreams , and City of Ruins (which will complete the trilogy and will be Winslow's last book ever written and being released this June). It is set through the mid 80's to the early 90's and its main characters are Providence connected Italians and Irish. Lot of south county stuff too. As someone who was in that city a lot then, I love it. Its great.
I've never read him. I texted my brother who has read everything and surprisingly he doesn't have any of his books. I'll make a trip to the library.

Reaction Score
Providence is more fun than Boston at that age in my experience.

First I've heard that PC isn't in the city of Providence.

It is a dumpy neighborhood as BigErn points out and I don't think too much of the campus but it's absolutely a fun place and those students party. Only college I'm aware of where the kids go to a mob run bar and hang out with connected guys, well at least that's how it used to be.
Isn't it at the end of Cape Cod? Or am I confusing it with a place that sounds the same?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Boston? Last time I was there was 5 years ago.
And I imagine you weren’t clubbing 5 years ago to see what’s changed

When I was here 2012-2015 as a 22-25 year old I had an absolute blast and it’s changed dramatically in my time away in SD

Reaction Score
Carter looks it. Every time he gets fouled he winces and grimaces. Did this against UConn also. He's been carrying a heavy load since Hopkins got injured.
He also flops like nobody else in the conference.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Carter has gone from incredibly underrated to incredibly overrated imo
Nah. The kid has had to literally bear the weight of entire program on him this season. I think he’s just spent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom