Delany talks about southern New England cable subscribers | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Delany talks about southern New England cable subscribers

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
We have all become insane. We are grasping at any little piece of info we can grab at. I know it's making us feel good but let's be real here.....how many things can we try and interpret to be favorable for us. Some of it makes sense but then why doesn't it make sense to believe UL is really one vote away.....I have become so positive about all of this after Saturday but tonight made me take a step back....I hope I'm wrong and should remain confident.

Reaction Score
The reference to southern New England (Conn, Mass, Rhode Island) is not a natural thing to say. As was said above, why not just say New York City, and leave out the tens of thiusands of BT alumni in those states?

Delaney is from New Jersey. To him, NY/NJ/CT is the tri-state area. Only when you're speaking of Connecticut away from the city do you hear southern New England. Everyone listening to a Ford advertisement knows that.
Maybe because by saying Southern New England he eliminates BCU.

Reaction Score
I don't know why so many on the board seem to think there is no way we are going to the Big 10. It has always made the most sense for us and there are little signs everywhere.

I hope you are right. The ACC has taken Uconn for granted for too long.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
nyc-refer to ruty
dc-refer to md
northern va-refer to uva
southern ne-refer to uconn
new england-refer to bc

i like this

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Southern New England, huh?

This tells me that a Providence College to B1G announcement must be imminent.

Reaction Score
We haven't heard from anyone at UConn, sourced or anonymous, that UConn has been pursuing an invitation to the ACC this time around. This may be Baghdad Bobish of me, but until Herbst comes out and says anything, I will believe that Herbst isn't going to fail the University of Connecticut.

Reaction Score
We haven't heard from anyone at UConn, sourced or anonymous, that UConn has been pursuing an invitation to the ACC this time around. This may be Baghdad Bobish of me, but until Herbst comes out and says anything, I will believe that Herbst isn't going to fail the University of Connecticut.

Come on Rumrunner. What has this woman done that makes people have such faith in her? I honestly don't get this worship of the woman.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score

Jeff Jacobs@jacobscourant
Per report ACC vote in am and Louisville likely to win, UConn AD Warde Manuel said, "I think we are the best choice by far but I am biased."

Reaction Score
If she fails to get UConn into the Big 10 (or lesser alternative, ACC), she should be fired. But for now, UConn fans are in the dark. We have no idea what's going to occur. She talks a good game, but results count. This will be an easy metric by which we can judge her.

Come on Rumrunner. What has this woman done that makes people have such faith in her? I honestly don't get this worship of the woman.

Reaction Score
Dear god, I hope Manuel knows something that we don't. What a tool of a comment.

Reaction Score
If she fails to get UConn into the Big 10 (or lesser alternative, ACC), she should be fired. But for now, UConn fans are in the dark. We have no idea what's going to occur. She talks a good game, but results count. This will be an easy metric by which we can judge her.

She hasn't talked once during this. She hasn't even talked a good game. She is operating out of fear it seems at this point.

Reaction Score
Dear god, I hope Manuel knows something that we don't. What a tool of a comment.

He is a tool. He strikes me as very unimpressive. Was he at the Louisville football game Saturday? Or was he still at the womens basketball pre season tournament. Priorities.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score

He knows he just lost to Louisville. That's all he knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom