DeJanae Boykin is a Husky | Page 2 | The Boneyard

DeJanae Boykin is a Husky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You are absolutely right. However, my discussion was limited to holding press conferences for either announcing your actual college choice, or signing your LOI. I agree with you - holding a presser to announce "I've trimmed my list from 20 to 10 schools and here are the lucky ones I'm considering" is far too similar to Lebron "taking his talents to South Beach" - Blech!!. BUT... that isn't what I was referring to... :)
Got it.

Ok I think we're picking the fly out of the peeper here. Almost time for a real basketball game!!

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
My point was, several times when a top kid has eliminated UCONN and they decide to have a press conference about who they are choosing, SOME UCONN fans say "well we don't need a kid who wants that much publicity", or something related.

Even tho this is not the press conference to announce, it's a big deal and rightfully so. My comments were meant for BY'ers who pooh-pooh kids who want their moment in the sun, even if it's to announce on ESPN should that option be available. It's a huge deal for these kids and their families and I see no problem with any of them having a presser, whether to announce their college choice, or to sign their LOI. THAT was my point.

Oh, and hence the use of the emoticon. I could not find the "sarcasm off" emoticon anywhere!

images

Reaction Score
My point was, several times when a top kid has eliminated UCONN and they decide to have a press conference about who they are choosing, SOME UCONN fans say "well we don't need a kid who wants that much publicity", or something related.

Even tho this is not the press conference to announce, it's a big deal and rightfully so. My comments were meant for BY'ers who pooh-pooh kids who want their moment in the sun, even if it's to announce on ESPN should that option be available. It's a huge deal for these kids and their families and I see no problem with any of them having a presser, whether to announce their college choice, or to sign their LOI. THAT was my point.

Oh, and hence the use of the emoticon. I could not find the "sarcasm off" emoticon anywhere!
SGS.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
pap49cba said:
New Boykin highlight film... LINK

She really puts a lot of arc on her shots -- 3's, free throws, midrange, even bunnies. Interesting to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom