Degenerates: Week 0 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Degenerates: Week 0

Reaction Score
When Texas and Oklahoma get gobbled up in the "looming" SEC expansion(har, har, that should get a response) Houston, SMU, Tulsa and Tulane will gladly join a more regionalized conference in the Big 12/or 14/ or the new and improved New Southwest Conference. That leaves the door wide open for the first almost coast to coast conference with Boise St, Air Force, Colorado St and yes...Wyoming(a up and coming force in the MWC). BYU will opt to remain independent, breifly. Army will feel like the odd service school out and ask to join and with Wichita St joining in basketball only, UMass will be invited to balance out the basketball and football conferences. The AAC will become the first "Three(3)" division conference and the football conference playoff will consist of the two best division leaders.

• Eastern Division: UConn, UMass, Temple, Cincy, Army
  • Southern Div: ECU, Memphis, UCF, USF, Navy
  • Western Div: Boise St, Colorado St, Air Force, Wyoming(and when BYU wakes up they round out that division)
Each team plays each of their division mates , two from each of the other divisions and still have 4 non conference games. Two best division leaders play for the AAC championship. I can't make it any more far fetched, out of this world never gonna happen than that but....sure would be interesting and can you see two service schools playing for the conference championship and... "The Commanders Cup"? Ok, sling your arrows and shoot down this pipe dream.

Seems legit.

Reaction Score
At worst it would give the sports pundits something to poo poo for a week or two while they run around in circles debating the uniqueness or foolhardiness of a 3 division conference. On the glass half full side it keeps the AAC in the conversation, further separating itself from the G-5 and hopefully baiting the sports media into a discussion of why isn't this league part of the P-5/6.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Seems legit.
IMG_4084.JPG

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
I really wanted to put some money on that CSU game. Where the hell can I bet without using Bitcoins? Besides a bookie. Or are bitcoin sites the way to go?

I only bet fake pennies over at sportsplays.com. Up 22 cents last week, LOL.

All my real money is in the bubble that is this stock market. Somebody tell me when it's time to sell.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom