USF (-22) @ San Jose St
Stanford (-30.5) @ Rice (California)
Colorado State (-4) vs Oregon State

I like BYU, UMass, and USF, if you can get them down to 20.5 by buying points
BYU, Hawaii, USF, Stanford, Oregon State

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
I know nothing about SJS, but it's on the road and Strong can be somewhat conservative. Because next week is a league game, he may be very conservative with his game plan so UConn can't learn anything.

I definitely wouldn't take -22...and probably wouldn't even take -20.5.

Reaction Score
I know nothing about SJS, but it's on the road and Strong can be somewhat conservative. Because next week is a league game, he may be very conservative with his game plan so UConn can't learn anything.

I'm taking USF. With the weak OOC schedule I think they have no choice but to come out and make a statement (run it up).

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
I like Colorado State. BYU number is too big -- Portland State plays in a "major" FCS conference and "only" lost by 38 to Washington last year.

Reaction Score
I like CSU -4 a lot. Torn on USF. Leaning towards the over in that game though. 70.5 is what I see

Reaction Score
Go Rainbows! And, tonight's Stanford-Rice game (10 pm ET, ESPN) in Sydney (local 12 noon Sunday) is a good alternative for many who don't give a hoot about the boxing clown show.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
Colorado State is destroying Oregon State in the new CSU stadium.

I know one game is meaningless, but I've always advocated going to 16 with:

Boise
Colorado State
Air Force
BYU

Reaction Score
UMass playing Hawaii on-campus? No Gillette?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I really wanted to put some money on that CSU game. Where the hell can I bet without using Bitcoins? Besides a bookie. Or are bitcoin sites the way to go?

Reaction Score
Push - UMass loses on Hawaii TD w/ 48 seconds left. 38-35 Hawaii.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I had CSU and the Stanford over. Gave some back on the UMass under. I'll take 2-1 every day tho.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

Boise
Colorado State
Air Force
BYU

Quite simply none of those schools want to join. You may as well advocate to add 4 teams from the ACC or Big 10.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

USF plays Stony Brook next week.

Reaction Score

Boise
Colorado State
Air Force
BYU
When Texas and Oklahoma get gobbled up in the "looming" SEC expansion(har, har, that should get a response) Houston, SMU, Tulsa and Tulane will gladly join a more regionalized conference in the Big 12/or 14/ or the new and improved New Southwest Conference. That leaves the door wide open for the first almost coast to coast conference with Boise St, Air Force, Colorado St and yes...Wyoming(a up and coming force in the MWC). BYU will opt to remain independent, breifly. Army will feel like the odd service school out and ask to join and with Wichita St joining in basketball only, UMass will be invited to balance out the basketball and football conferences. The AAC will become the first "Three(3)" division conference and the football conference playoff will consist of the two best division leaders.

• Eastern Division: UConn, UMass, Temple, Cincy, Army
  • Southern Div: ECU, Memphis, UCF, USF, Navy
  • Western Div: Boise St, Colorado St, Air Force, Wyoming(and when BYU wakes up they round out that division)
Each team plays each of their division mates , two from each of the other divisions and still have 4 non conference games. Two best division leaders play for the AAC championship. I can't make it any more far fetched, out of this world never gonna happen than that but....sure would be interesting and can you see two service schools playing for the conference championship and... "The Commanders Cup"? Ok, sling your arrows and shoot down this pipe dream.

Last edited:

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
When Texas and Oklahoma get gobbled up in the "looming" SEC expansion(har, har, that should get a response) Houston, SMU, Tulsa and Tulane will gladly join a more regionalized conference in the Big 12/or 14/ or the new and improved New Southwest Conference. That leaves the door wide open for the first almost coast to coast conference with Boise St, Air Force, Colorado St and yes...Wyoming(a up and coming force in the MWC). BYU will opt to remain independent, breifly. Army will feel like the odd service school out and ask to join and with Wichita St joining in basketball only, UMass will be invited to balance out the basketball and football conferences. The AAC will become the first "Three(3)" division conference and the football conference playoff will consist of the two best division leaders.

• Eastern Division: UConn, UMass, Temple, Cincy, Army
  • Southern Div: ECU, Memphis, UCF, USF, Navy
  • Western Div: Boise St, Colorado St, Air Force, Wyoming(and when BYU wakes up they round out that division)
Each team plays each of their division mates , two from each of the other divisions and still have 4 non conference games. Two best division leaders play for the AAC championship. I can't make it any more far fetched, out of this world never gonna happen than that but....sure would be interesting and can you see two service schools playing for the conference championship and... "The Commanders Cup"? Ok, sling your arrows and shoot down this pipe dream.
SEC wants NYC presence and they've got premiere WBB and baseball. I assume they have good soccer too?

LOL

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom