OT: - Defending Her Would Make You Twitchy No? | The Boneyard

OT: Defending Her Would Make You Twitchy No?

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Here's a young lady with a lot of time on her hands. I'd like to see how well she does facing the basket and off the dribble. Maybe she's worked on that stuff a bit.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Here's a young lady with a lot of time on her hands. I'd like to see how well she does facing the basket and off the dribble. Maybe she's worked on that stuff a bit.

She does pretty okay facing the basket, too.

Leah Church is a rising junior at North Carolina, and even though she’s down bench, she’s put up decent points in a few games. She’s not cruising to AA status, but she holds her own and still seems to be having some fun with it.

Reaction Score
'The next thing you'll expect her to study. That's a shameless attempt at conformity . Like, college is all about 4 years nothing more, like.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Ah, the good old days with this young Husky!
Can't watch those without watching this as well. I skipped ahead to the Gampel part but the whole thing is pretty good. Look for the Geno tribute at the start.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom