Defend the following statement, if you dare... | The Boneyard

Defend the following statement, if you dare...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Bob Diaco is not a plant to destroy UConn Athletics. Go.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
At this point, we have to ask. What is Pasqualoni doing now, and would he come back?

Reaction Score
At this point, we have to ask. What is Pasqualoni doing now, and would he come back?

Paqualoni's low point was close losses to decent teams and the loss to Buffalo when he and the team knew it was curtains for him.

This Diaco.

He and these players have humiliated this University this year. Losses to Army and SMU. I won't even include Tulane.

He and these players are a disgrace. We will never recover from this year. Never. It is over.

Reaction Score
PP took a team with like 5 or 6 NFL players on it and couldn't get to 6 wins. Diaco took a team with less talent and drove it into the ground. Hopefully Diaco gets better at coaching (which is possible since he had zero HC experience) and does a better job recruiting than PP otherwise there is no hope of this turning around for at least a few years.

Perfect Hair

I saw Diaco drinking a Pina Colada at Trader Vics
Reaction Score
We will recover, but not under this fraud

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
These players are PP's players, stop already.

A good coach could have gotten more wins out of Pee Wee Herman's players. SMU had a pretty terrible squad with a lot less talent.

Reaction Score
And we fumbled 5 times today. That's on the players today against SMU

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
There are enough outside forces destroying our athletic program that there was no need to plant Diaco. He basically talked Warde into hiring him. I guarantee Warde is somewhere other than the Rent today.

Reaction Score
A good coach could have gotten more wins out of Pee Wee Herman's players. SMU had a pretty terrible squad with a lot less talent.
At 2-9 you expect Uconn to be that much better? Let's be realistic. It was a match up of two of the worst offenses in america in adverse conditions.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score

Attachments

• dislike.jpg
    dislike.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 33

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
where are all you guys gonna be when he's cranking out 10 win seasons in 16 & 17?

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I have no clue if BD will turn this thing around or be dismissed ingloriously after year three but without question it was P, not BD who worked towards destroying our athletic department (with a huge assist to Jeff Hathaway).

I also believe that without question the worst I've felt after a game was a little over two years ago against Syracuse when we got the kicked out of us against a pretty weak team. That was absolute evidence that P had flushed everything we had built prior to that point down the toilet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom