Deep Breaths and Relax | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Deep Breaths and Relax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This is another area where the NCAA could, if it wanted to, draw a line. It simply doesn't want to get involved. By the way, we as UConn fans are really in no position to criticize anyone over this matter. After all, we had a basketball coach who told the media there would be roster changes in the upcoming year despite the fact that the team had no graduating seniors. Back in the day, this was referred to as "running off" a player or players.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Well we've got a few slots... Must be someone Saban doesn't want that we could use :).

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Evaluate them 3 years after you sign them. I would love to see class grades adjusted for performance.

That is a very apologist approach. Don't judge anyone on anything until some point in the indeterminate future. I like to see milestones to know things are going in the right direction.

Reaction Score
“@Luke_Carrezola: Rated last recruiting class in AAC. Don't worry we will remember that✔️ #BleedBlue #Huskies #justwait”

It's a small class. I don't believe it's a weak class in terms of quality and you know HCBD is looking forward to a full year of mojo to build a larger 2015 class.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
That is a very apologist approach. Don't judge anyone on anything until some point in the indeterminate future. I like to see milestones to know things are going in the right direction.

Why don't you suggest a few? I like the fact that this guy came in with a plan, hired a staff that compliments the plan and is now going about implementing the plan. Time will reveal if it works, why not be positive now?

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Coaches think they are good. Recruiting experts don't. We will know in a couple of years after they have a chance to actually play football. What other milestone are you looking for?

Reaction Score
“@Luke_Carrezola: Rated last recruiting class in AAC. Don't worry we will remember that✔️ #BleedBlue #Huskies #justwait”
The fact this class is ranked last shows the AAC is not too bad, after all. This conference has a different feel than the "C-USA" brand. The C-USA is now Appalachian State, etc.

Reaction Score
This is another area where the NCAA could, if it wanted to, draw a line. It simply doesn't want to get involved. By the way, we as UConn fans are really in no position to criticize anyone over this matter. After all, we had a basketball coach who told the media there would be roster changes in the upcoming year despite the fact that the team had no graduating seniors. Back in the day, this was referred to as "running off" a player or players.
apples and oranges, and screw you for another negative post about UConn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom