Dee and Sue to be reunited at UMMC | The Boneyard

Dee and Sue to be reunited at UMMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Gosh, first they leave Sveta off the Olympics team without notifying her prior to the public statement and now she's released from the club team she's been with for a while. This hasn't been a good couple weeks for her. It's not as if she's too old to play. Perhaps someone high up didn't like that she 1)made it public that she had no clue of her being left off the Olympic roster until after the fact, 2)that she is in talks to return to the WNBA or 3) they kicked her off UMMC so that they could pay for Taurasi's salary. I feel so incredibly bad for Sveta.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Gosh, first they leave Sveta off the Olympics team without notifying her prior to the public statement and now she's released from the club team she's been with for a while. This hasn't been a good couple weeks for her. It's not as if she's too old to play. Perhaps someone high up didn't like that she 1)made it public that she had no clue of her being left off the Olympic roster until after the fact, 2)that she is in talks to return to the WNBA or 3) they kicked her off UMMC so that they could pay for Taurasi's salary. I feel so incredibly bad for Sveta.
Sounds like a conspiracy to me. They didn't like her photo with the sheet draped over her? :)

Reaction Score
I believe Candace Parker was with UMMC this past season too. If she comes back next season, a combination of Sue, Dee and Parker would have a really good shot at a Euroleague title.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
When Sue and Dee play together, they seem to win. Add Candace, and the team becomes even tougher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom