Dedric Lawson back at Memphis | The Boneyard

Dedric Lawson back at Memphis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Withdrew from draft. I think they let go of his dad too. So Tubby may have called the old man's bluff. Don't follow it that closely if someone knows more.

But Lawson is a beast and should be tremendous with a year of maturation next year.

Reaction Score
Withdrew from draft. I think they let go of his dad too. So Tubby may have called the old man's bluff. Don't follow it that closely if someone knows more.

But Lawson is a beast and should be tremendous with a year of maturation next year.

He'll be a match-up nightmare for us.

Obviously huge for Memphis. He should be one of the best players in the country.

Reaction Score
Dad is still there - just not a coach. His new title is "Director of Player Development". If Tubby fired Dad, all three Lawson brothers would likely go wherever he ended up.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Another smart decision to withdraw from the draft. Now waiting on Brimah as the clock ticks down.

Reaction Score
Dad is still there - just not a coach. His new title is "Director of Player Development". If Tubby fired Dad, all three Lawson brothers would likely go wherever he ended up.
thanks for the clarification, when I last read about it, Lawson was likely not being retained. I think there are two more coming right?

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
thanks for the clarification, when I last read about it, Lawson was likely not being retained. I think there are two more coming right?
Unless dad decides he needs a raise or a promotion and gets a job at another school. Supposedly one of the younger kids has the most upside.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score

Likely? Didn't the dad come right out and say his kids would follow him to whatever college wanted his services the most?

Reaction Score
Good decision, and good that we will also get to see his development (in college).

Reaction Score
Another smart decision to withdraw from the draft. Now waiting on Brimah as the clock ticks down.
Part of me wants Brimah to hire an agent just to see the BY frenzy that would ensue.

Reaction Score
It's just crazy that you can pay a family member like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom