Decommit from Texas 2013 Recruit | The Boneyard

Decommit from Texas 2013 Recruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
http://espn.go.com/high-school/girls...g/on-the-trail

Also and interesting note from Hoopgurlz when Adams (#48) and Jada Terry (#26) originally chose Texas. Makes you wonder if they will both now re-consider Baylor. I bet Kim's staff will be all over this.

But the news for the Longhorns did not stop as two 2013 prospects from Cedar Hill High School both decided to commit. Jada Terry (#26) and Candice Adams have been playing basketball together since the second grade and that link will continue for the next seven years as the two complete high school and college together.

Both Adams and Terry play club basketball for DFW Elite and both had the same final two schools, Baylor and Texas.

Both are from Cedar Hill, which is slightly over an hour from the Baylor campus, a straight shot down I-35.

Reaction Score
fyi, your note was confusing. At quick read, I thought that Texas had a decommit but then picked up 2 other players. Needs to be italics or punctuation or something.

Meanwhile I thought I saw that TX got a JUCO transfer today as well.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
That would be good for Baylor and really bad for Texas given that a) Lone Star recruiting ties represent the primary thing Karen Aston has to offer and b) 2013 is a crappy year for Texas kids.

Reaction Score
h
http://espn.go.com/high-school/girls...g/on-the-trail

Also and interesting note from Hoopgurlz when Adams (#48) and Jada Terry (#26) originally chose Texas. Makes you wonder if they will both now re-consider Baylor. I bet Kim's staff will be all over this.

But the news for the Longhorns did not stop as two 2013 prospects from Cedar Hill High School both decided to commit. Jada Terry (#26) and Candice Adams have been playing basketball together since the second grade and that link will continue for the next seven years as the two complete high school and college together.

Both Adams and Terry play club basketball for DFW Elite and both had the same final two schools, Baylor and Texas.

Both are from Cedar Hill, which is slightly over an hour from the Baylor campus, a straight shot down I-35.

has Imani Stafford said she will honor her letter of intent ?

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
fyi, your note was confusing. At quick read, I thought that Texas had a decommit but then picked up 2 other players. Needs to be italics or punctuation or something.

Meanwhile I thought I saw that TX got a JUCO transfer today as well.
Do you have a link? Hadn't heard about that.

Reaction Score
Do you have a link? Hadn't heard about that.

Not a link, but here's what I saw:

Bret McCormick@ASGR1995
  • Texas signs 5-6 JC PG Ashley Roberts from South Plains JC. Ashley played at Duncanville HS TX & AAU for DFW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom