December UConn recruiting thread | Page 10 | The Boneyard

December UConn recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Do everything kind of guards? Are you not projecting Saylor as such? BTW I agree with you on Jackson's versatility and also project her to be a better deep shooter than Evina?
I’m not going to put Saylor on the teams best player whereas I think Jackson has potential to be not only offensively special but defensively as well a versatile overall game. IMO

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I think she's #2 in fun now with the invention of Athena Tomlinson.
Maybe Fulwiley is close in excitement too, but Jaelyn had to deal with a heart defect when young and is undersized, so I'm pulling for her. I'm not sure what Shoni is up to, but I think it would be cool to have another Native American excelling at hoops.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Maybe Fulwiley is close in excitement too, but Jaelyn had to deal with a heart defect when young and is undersized, so I'm pulling for her. I'm not sure what Shoni is up to, but I think it would be cool to have another Native American excelling at hoops.

Don't get me wrong. I've always been a JB fan. It's just that I am so impressed by what I've seen from Tomlinson. She's like JB version 3.0.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
When Prospects Nation unveiled the start of their 2023 watch list the other day I mistakenly thought they were giving players star ratings. Turns out nobody is rated yet. It's just a list of players who will make up the top-30 eventually.

Today they unveiled the rest of the group including Judea Watkins, Jada Williams, Madison Booker, and Milaysia Fulwiley.

Total known UConn POI:

Clardy, Del Rosario, Cunningham, Shade, Watkins, Booker, Fulwiley, and Williams.

Full list:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg