Dec 22 game | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Dec 22 game

Reaction Score
I noticed the game on Dec 22 vs California is on the Pac 12 network. How can we watch this game on the East coast, my cable provider does not carry this channel.

Think I can answer your question, so you can watch the game for FREE:

"FuboTV has four tiers of pricing, plus additional channel packages that can be added for an extra fee, not unlike Sling TV. After a recent price hike, FubuTV’s standard package costs $44.99 a month, and a seven-day free trial. This package includes 85-plus channels, along with local channels in supported areas. You can find a list of areas where local channels are supported here."

Go to FuboTV (FuboTV is the best streaming service to watch the World Cup), sign up, watch the game, cancel the subscription. That's what I plan to do; hope it works.

Reaction Score
I am going on my iPad so I will get download the app tomorrow and sign up tomorrow afternoon.

I downloaded app, no need to sign up. Went to app and there was a game playing and was able to watch it.

Reaction Score
Anyone with an apple iPad can download the Pac 12 network for free and watch game on saturday. I checked to see if app worked and I was able to watch a game .

Reaction Score
I downloaded app, no need to sign up. Went to app and there was a game playing and was able to watch it.

I’m guessing the app is no different than watching at the website. Some home games will be free. A game with UConn won’t be. If it works without logging into your tv provider, let us know.

Reaction Score
Anyone with an apple iPad can download the Pac 12 network for free and watch game on saturday. I checked to see if app worked and I was able to watch a game .

Are you sure of that? I think you may have been watching the 5 minute preview.

Reaction Score
Guess what just tryed to watch another game on app and had to sign in with provider and since optimum is not could not watch game, So will keep trying, but probably will not see game .

Reaction Score
How can the pac 12 network oversee ESPN, SNY, CBSSports FOX! all major networks that broadcast Uconn games!

Reaction Score
How could the university allow no major network to broadcast Lou's senior game, like they did with Phessa!

Reaction Score
One more time: Berkeley =/= KLS homecoming game.
Even Tempe/Phoenix (ASU) is closer to her home than Cal.

Reaction Score
Guess what just tryed to watch another game on app and had to sign in with provider and since optimum is not could not watch game, So will keep trying, but probably will not see game .

Read reply #27 by huskyd, get a 7 day trial of FUBO TV and cancel after game.

Reaction Score
How can the pac 12 network oversee ESPN, SNY, CBSSports FOX! all major networks that broadcast Uconn games!

It’s being played at California, who is covered by the Pac-12 Network. If it was being played at UConn, it’d be a different story. I’m confused by the confusion. ESPN could have negotiated the rights to the game, but California isn’t that great of a team (weren’t last year anyway). ESPN probably has other sports to cover at the same time. Women’s basketball isn’t too high on the totem pole.

Reaction Score
How could the university allow no major network to broadcast Lou's senior game, like they did with Phessa!

In this case in the contractual pecking order, the PAC12 network had first choice after ESPN & CBS Sports did not select the game. The home team controlled the tv network selection in this case; I'm sure the PAC12 network took this game with the hope that that it could be cause to gain additional subscribers even if for a short time.

Reaction Score
One more time: Berkeley =/= KLS homecoming game.
Even Tempe/Phoenix (ASU) is closer to her home than Cal.

Would that be similar to Las Vegas being considered Gabby’s hometown when it’s actually Reno, NV?

Reaction Score
Would that be similar to Las Vegas being considered Gabby’s hometown when it’s actually Reno, NV?

Yes. Geno said in an interview before the St Louis game that they try to get a game as close to the players home town as possible but it doesn't always work out. Many teams say no when contacted about scheduling a game or do not have space on their schedule.

Reaction Score
App will not work if your cable provideris not listed. so now iam going to check the local bars to see if they get pac 12 network.

Reaction Score
App will not work if your cable provideris not listed. so now iam going to check the local bars to see if they get pac 12 network.

RT BB: you are really going that extra mile for us on this one ;)

Reaction Score
Does anyone have an answer for this: IF we are willing to wait until the day after the Cal game SPECIFICALLY to view it, will be be able to do that thru that site that shows/catalogs our games a day after they are played? Sure hope so - thanks for the help

Reaction Score
The game should be carried on radio, yes? Cuz I can live with that.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
I have heard that your best bet is a bar which has the DISH network.

Reaction Score
OK here's the deal. Everybody who can't figure out how to get PAC-12 Network just buy an airplane ticket. Meetup before the game at Gio's Pizza & Bocce (10 minute walk from Haas).

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
OK here's the deal. Everybody who can't figure out how to get PAC-12 Network just buy an airplane ticket. Meetup before the game at Gio's Pizza & Bocce (10 minute walk from Haas).
Gio's Pizza is in EAST ISLIP, NEW YORK!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom