Debbie Antonelli Identifies Top Players in WNBA Draft | The Boneyard

Debbie Antonelli Identifies Top Players in WNBA Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
"10. Meighan Simmons, Tennessee
Some will worry about offensive discipline, but I don’t at this level because your job is at risk; explosive, speed, ball quicks, she has it; she has self-discipline to work, she’s a good teammate, and will be good on-ball defender on 1s or 2s; 2000+ point in college at Tennessee is impressive"

Really? She will somehow play more disciplined on offense because it will be more important to her?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
"10. Meighan Simmons, Tennessee
Some will worry about offensive discipline, but I don’t at this level because your job is at risk; explosive, speed, ball quicks, she has it; she has self-discipline to work, she’s a good teammate, and will be good on-ball defender on 1s or 2s; 2000+ point in college at Tennessee is impressive"

Really? She will somehow play more disciplined on offense because it will be more important to her?
She might end up with a coach at the next level, who will sit her down if she isn't. Maybe.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Debbie over estimates the power of work and pay to keep someone in line and executing for the good of the whole. People are let go everyday because they fail to meet that standard.

Reactions: HGN
Reaction Score
I stopped reading right about here:

"6. Markeisha Gatling, NC State
Surprised to have her here, but trust more than Natasha Howard due to strength...will work and her upside may be best in the draft besides Shoni Schimmel"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom