Death, Taxes, and Louisville notice of allegations | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Death, Taxes, and Louisville notice of allegations

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
Move along people. Nothing to see here. Major violations equal minor to no penalties. Meanwhile Southeast Northern Central Missouri State had a shotputter get a McDonald's meal bought for him by his parents, both of whom attended the school, and has therefore has been suspended, all sports, for 5 years and loses all scholarships forever.
Aah yes. Your post brings back fond memories of
my years at SNCMS. We'll survive Emmert and continue to thrive in the far most northern reaches of southeastern central Mo.

Reaction Score
Blah, blah, blah get to the sanction already (or lack there of) so we can all feign outrage for a few days and then go back to our lives.

After the UNC thing, I just think this stuff is all bullcrap. I'm waiting for something like: "Upon further review the NCAA agrees with the University of Louisville that since these violations took place in June when no classes were session the NCAA lacks jurisdiction to sanction the university or its staff."

Seeing as you just wrote the main paragraph of whatever BS report they eventually publish, someone in Indy owes you a fruit basket.

Reaction Score
Sounds like its time to give the program the SMU treatment.
It does but they won’t. Nobody will ever again get the death penalty. Even the Louisville College of Air Conditioning Repair. That program is perhaps the slimiest in a world of slime that is modern college basketball.

Reaction Score
Too bad. I was looking forward to seeing where Pitino could take Iona.

Reaction Score
Just, like, Pitino’s whole coaching staff involved. No biggie. I’m sure he had no knowledge of any of it.

Wait just a minute. Let's not judge the man too harshly.
If he wasn't aware of strippers and hookers servicing recruits and their dads in the dorm named in honor of his deceased brother-in-law, how could he be expected to know anything about his assistants arranging to pay a recruit and his family for signing with Loserville?

Reaction Score
One thing that would worry me if I were Louisville though is that of the schools being investigated they are probably the least prestigious. If the NCAA decides it has to make an example of someone of UL, NC State or Kansas, it won’t be Kansas. And I don’t think the blue bloods in the ACC will allow it to be NC state. They are sort of like the ne’re do well cousin. The Dukes and UNCs don’t respect them but they like them. UL on the other hand is nothing but trash. Plus the NCAA can really give UL some fake serious punishment like a ban from the 2020 and 2021 tournies but really screw with a little guy by clobbering Iona.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom