Dear Warde, | The Boneyard

Dear Warde,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Please, Please, Please get us out of this god-forsaken conference. The AAC was just raped in broad daylight, and it's only gonna be worse next year. Hell, put us in the Mountain West for God's sake......what a screwing.

and yet, Duke gets to play two home games again, just like every other year.....

Reaction Score
Duke is a high seed. AI am not a fan of theirs but they deserve to play in Raleigh

Reaction Score
Duke is a high seed. AI am not a fan of theirs but they deserve to play in Raleigh
Why?? Why do they get to play homes games every friggin year? They are so over-rated this year it's ridiculous. They will not make the round of 16

Reaction Score
It's obvious we are now in a mid-major conference in the committee's eyes. And yes it will be worse starting next year. I agree, get us the he11 out of this conference!

Reaction Score
It's obvious we are now in a mid-major conference in the committee's eyes. And yes it will be worse starting next year. I agree, get us the he11 out of this conference!
We must be the next level below mid major, because I just watched a bunch of mid major conferences get way more respect than us.

The 3 teams in one region is the biggest joke. Even if all four teams play amazingly, we'll just beat each other. I can't believe there was no way to spread us out.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Yes, wait until you see the disrespect the conference gets next year when Louisville is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom