Dear UConn || 2020 Hype Video | The Boneyard

Dear UConn || 2020 Hype Video

Reaction Score
Did you do the voice over as well, @Storrs South?

Nope. The video is a play off of something the Yankees did over the summer so I rewrote the script from that and had someone else with a much better voice do the VO. Wasn't sure how it would be received considering how different it is to prior videos but seems like everyone liked it so pretty happy how it came out.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Before all the hard work you do for this season @Storrs South @tcf15 and others, thank you. We're so lucky to have yall putting together all types of content. Most fan bases don't have the luxury of spending the off season watching cut ups of every players positive contributions, or highlights of every individual victory. You're both irreplaceable, thanks.

Reaction Score
Nope. The video is a play off of something the Yankees did over the summer so I rewrote the script from that and had someone else with a much better voice do the VO. Wasn't sure how it would be received considering how different it is to prior videos but seems like everyone liked it so pretty happy how it came out.
Yea, loved it. Job well done all around!

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Tears of nostalgia, joy, and hope all at the same time. Emotional clip. Great job!

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Awesome video and thank you as always, but that did not hype me up. I want to cry or make a donation after that...we need some rap music, dunks, and voice overs about how UCONN is BACK!!

Reaction Score
Awesome video and thank you as always, but that did not hype me up. I want to cry or make a donation after that...we need some rap music, dunks, and voice overs about how UCONN is BACK!!

Yea I felt like doing something different this year. I'll probably go back to something of that variety next year, but this just fit the mood of 2020 more but hard to argue with your point.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom