Dear God, Its me, CAHUSKY...... | The Boneyard

Dear God, Its me, CAHUSKY......

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Ive been a good boy for the last 44 years (for the most part) and haven't asked you for much (except for a bunch of UCONN hoops wins and a chance to sleep with an attractive woman once in a while) but, I really need you now. If Maryland and Rutty really do make the jump to the Big10 I really, really, really need your help. I need you to help the good ol' state U get an invite from the good folks at the ACC office. Can you hook a brother up, just this once?

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
I would second that but I actually would prefer that as our fallback (in God's eyes) with a B1G invitation of our own as the prize.
And I want to be tall, good looking and rich. As I don't call on God often, I like to make my requests a bit more modest when I do.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I'd like to be 25 again myself but you can't ask for everything. By the way, I remember some of your posts from the prior boards. Are you sure that you can say "(for the most part)"? ;)

Reaction Score
And I want to be tall, good looking and rich. As I don't call on God often, I like to make my requests a bit more modest when I do.
If you aren't a frequent requester what's the point of modesty? Home runs dude.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
The whole conference realignment mess disgusts me. In the name of football and football related cash, universities all over the country are throwing away tradition and creating sports relationships that will waste incredible amounts of money on travel related expenses, burn huge amounts of fossil fuels and ultimately further hamstring the non-revenue producing sports. 30 years ago, I ran track for UConn. Someone today congratulated the UCONN Women's cross country team. Hate to see other sports hurt to a further degree.

Reaction Score
The whole conference realignment mess disgusts me. In the name of football and football related cash, universities all over the country are throwing away tradition and creating sports relationships that will waste incredible amounts of money on travel related expenses, burn huge amounts of fossil fuels and ultimately further hamstring the non-revenue producing sports. 30 years ago, I ran track for UConn. Someone today congratulated the UCONN Women's cross country team. Hate to see other sports hurt to a further degree.
Spectator sports have been about money since people became interested.

(The love of money is not the root of all evil.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom